Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
nah... all my bets losing AND these fakkit cacs across the road from apartment been up all night screaming n shyt.

giphy.gif

bout to go down there and start swinging on em . I really need to invest in a heavy bag before I catch a charge

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alli need i syracuse to not lose by ten to win 300 but :scust:

Damn that sucks they got no shot without Dungy. Hopefully he comes back to give u a chance to cover. I was thinking shootout in that good too and cuse keeping it close until the end.

This is my worst season betting college football and nfl. I'm usually winning or at least around even for the season. I'm down close to 2 gs. Might be time to take a couple weeks off at least. It's hard not to bet though last 2 weeks haven't been bad just one day ruining my whole week. Should of took army though it was going to be my only play for the morning but I went with the cappers morning plays all of them lol.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah... all my bets losing AND these fakkit cacs across the road from apartment been up all night screaming n shyt.

giphy.gif

bout to go down there and start swinging on em . I really need to invest in a heavy bag before I catch a charge

I need to go back to the gym again instead of investing so much time into gambling only to lose. I need to just pick curtain games each week instead of betting every day.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I singled bet +28 Indiana vs Michigan

Single Bet FIU -5 over a Charlotte

Then I parlayed those two games together on one bet.

$750 bet to win $1200. Let’s get it :lupe:

fukk should rode with you whatever u do I gonna follow from now on lol. You only post picks once or twice a week but it's usually money.