Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bc vs fsu under 50 pts
Ucf - 7
Wisc +4
I think I'll roll with usf +15. They can't be that bad right?

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
[/
NCAAF 12:00 pm Ohio State at Maryland Ohio State -13.5 for 3 units

NCAAF 12:00 pm Arkansas at Mississippi State Arkansas 21.5 for 3 units

NCAAF 12:00 pm TCU at Baylor Baylor 2 for 4 units

NCAAF 12:00 pm Northwestern at Minnesota Minnesota -2 for 3 units

NCAAF 10:30 pm San Diego State at Fresno State San Diego State 14 for 3 units
buy this to +14

NCAAF 8:00 pm Iowa State at Texas Iowa State 3 for 2 units
buy this to +3

NCAAF 2:00 pm Florida Intl at UNC Charlotte Florida Intl -5.5 for 3 units

NCAAF 4:00 pm Indiana at Michigan Indiana 28.5 for 4 units
we cashed in on indiana last week, and multiple times this season for that matter with them and ill go back to them again here. I think michigan will have to play a near perfect game to cover this spread and I don't think they will even have the motivation to do so. They really don't need those style points here this week. All they need to do is pick up a win and they will be in the four team playoff. It's as simple as that. So i don't see them looking to pour it on here but merely just get out of here with a win. Also michigan has ohio st looming on deck so i think we could catch michigan looking ahead to that big showdown next week. Indiana hasn't lost by this margin all season long. All 5 of their losses this season has come by 26 points or fewer including a 23 point loss to ohio st which was actually closer than that final score indicated. They also lost to a fresh michigan st team off a bye by just 14. They have played tough competition. Indiana has been up against some tough defenses and still managed to put up points to be competitive. I don't think this michigan defense will phase them. Michigan's defense hasn't had to face many quarterbacks like Indiana's Ramsey. He is a very accurate passer completing over 67% of his passes this season but he also is a pretty mobile quarterback. In fact he's rushed for 4 tds this year as well. He will be able to create some plays with his legs and michigan typically doesn't have to account for a qb like that. Two of the last three meetings now indiana has lost in overtime and the other was a 10 point loss. This indiana squad has hung tough with michigan the last 3 seasons now. In the last 7 meetings the wolverines have not beaten indiana by more than 24 in any meeting giving us a perfect 7-0 angle to back indiana with the points here. Give me indiana with the points.

NCAAF 7:30 pm Rice at LSU Rice 43 for 3 units
SPOILER]Today’s plays:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
8d4d2b

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh i took the first half line in bama, lsu, auburn, florida, georgia , oklahoma games. Parlayed all of them.

Man I may have made a mistake here. After doing further research I noticed most of these SEC dont run up the score on cupcakes. Only Bama runs up the score. These other SEC team stop scoring after they reach the 45 pt mark. LSU and Georgia have not scored over 49 points all season.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Glad the capper is big on Minny and Iowa State. Northwestern isn't that good and the Cyclones have been low key kill in it since Brock Purdy became the starter. Also, always fade Tom Herman when he's favored and bet on him when he's a dog.