Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here my personal list breh :yeshrug:

Broncos vs Cards: imma take the Broncos to win by 3 here, cards offense is pure trash and the broncos defense is better. Its still gonna be a close game tho cause case keenum is ass.

Titans vs chargers: chargers are low key one of the best teams inthe NFL, ill take them to win at home every time. Especially vs an up and down team like the titans:ehh:

Panthers vs Eagles: Close game with 2 good defenses but ill take the eagles at home here.

Vikings VS Jets: Ill take the vikes who have the better quarterback and the better passing attack, the jets defense also is one of the worst in the redzone :picard:

Bills vs colts: Ill take the colts at home here, they have the better QB and the bills are starting Derek anderson. Colts defense is trash and bills defense is good so this game is honestly a push to me but ill take Luck over 39 year old derek anderson :yeshrug:

Patriots vs Bears: always bet on the Pats. Always :ufdup:

Browns vs buccaneers: Honestly i low key favor the Bucs here but i would avoid this game like the plague :huhldup: gun to your head take the Bucs at home because the browns are still the browns.

Texans vs Jaguars: Division game could go either way, in this case i usually take the home team. Jags have been embarrassed 2 games in a row, i think the defense wakes up:whew:

Lions vs Dolphins: Phins are a bipolar team, bet the lions :bryan:

Saints vs Ravens: Drew brees has never beat the Ravens :yeshrug: ill take the ravens at home, honestly they probably gonna be getting points as well.

Cowboys vs Redskins: Cowboys have been bad on the road, i predict that asstastic offense comes back away from home. Take the skins plus you might get points :takedat:

Rams vs 49ers: Rams should win this but the 49ers money line will be delicious :mjlit:

Bengals vs chiefs: Chiefs defense is pure garbage, like worst of all time. Bengals can actually put up alot of points and their defense is much better, i got them upsetting the chiefs. :shaq:

Giants vs Falcons: Take the hawks at home, both terrible defenses but the falcons offense is MUCH better :ehh:

Mind you it is HIGHLY unlikely all these fall thru, good luck breh :heh:

Titans v chargers are a 930 am game in london tho.

Chargers gonna eat