Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I think I'll stick with NBA 2 teamers for now. I don't have enough info right now to stretch myself for 3 and 4 team parlays.
Crazy i was just thinking that too. Feel more comfortable parlaying these two late games

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
monkeyknifefight.com for legal sports prop bets. 100% match of deposits up to 100 dollars and you can get a free 5 dollars to play with just by creating an account, you dont have to even deposit

one prop last night was: who would have more assists:draymond or klay and who would have more 3s made: steph or paul george (had to get both right)...easy money :smugfavre:

if you have any questions let me know

you can thank me later :sas2:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
9XB5zGs.jpg

tenor.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Bucks were dominating all game too. They just let up in the end and squeaked it out.

Lakers are 3.5 point road dogs against the Blazers. If you're betting on Bron you better do it early. That might be a PK by tip-off.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking Lakers at +3.5. Should be a close game that can go either way. Lakers got a closer now so I like there chances. Portland has beat Lakers 15 straight and the Lakers may have chemistry problems early on in season but I don't see it. I think the Lakers will surprise some people and have a good start this season. I think lebron getting MVP this year.

Also taking over 42 in cards/Broncos. While looking over stats this game seems like an under game but I'm going with the trend of over on Thursday. Games are sloppy and it's hard to put a defensive gameplan together on a short week.

Also like the over in Astros/ sox. Every game in this series has gone over don't see it not continuing with the way each team is hitting. I also like the Astros in this game too. David price is horrible in the playoffs.

If I had to bet one game taking Astros/sox over. David price sucks and they gonna bang him around. Both teams bats been cooking don't see that changing. Keep riding the over until otherwise.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight teaser play

Cardinals +9/Over 36

Bulls +16/Under 223

Heat +10.5/Under 218

cross sport bet +500 bet 20 to win 100

Teaser record 1-2