Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
my for sure bet of the week is Giants Vs Eagles over 44
I tend to stay away from division games and this game is no exception. I see all types of fukkery happening in this game

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Why do u like Texas st? Haven't seen either team. Gonna play app st first half tomorrow. Bad start to the week didn't get a chance to bet astro or Dodgers today cause of work but took skins and they got hammered. Probably play Yankees too.

Texas State was splitting touches between QBs before a couple weeks ago when the inferior QB got hurt. The other QB got the start last weekend and TSU nearly covered against a tough ULL squad.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The Eagles just lost Ajayi. The Giants offense is terrible. They're both playing on short rest. I don't know....
Look at all the Thursday nights game this season and look at the score. Thursday night scoring tends to be inflated because of the short week. I would be shocked if it didn’t go over. Every Thursday’s night game that I recall this year has gone over.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
man I dunno how y'all in the states have all that sport and not allowed to gamble on it?
why is it not allowed over there?

here in aussie land we got more bookies than sports to bet on its fukkin crazy I got 4 betting apps on my phone

i remember hearing it's legal now in Jersey or some random places but not everywhere

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything worth betting tomorrow in nba pre season?
Thursday took the over in philly/giants game. Go with the trend of high scoring Thursday game. And taking Texas tech +7.5.