Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
for current standards i like the card, plenty of name fighters.

i thought the same about jamahal hill but in hindsight he was rushed back.

khalil don't need to KO alex clean, don't need to outwork him for 25 minutes, and he doesn't need a better resume. all he has to do is land an impactful strike and after that have the patience to find the fight ending sequence. his chances to do that are much better than +360 imo and thats the game i play.

for the rest pre weigh ins, carla esparza at +145 is surprising. that is a pick em fight at worst for her.

hubbard/hernandez the same. and i had aldo as a dog in his last but dont think he escapes this one. but i'll need a closer look.

last week i was perfect in early college ball and got it wiped away with fighting so i gotta be careful, but not too careful. still with a show like this i know there's a good parlay and will probably just focus on that + have something on rountree and try to pick one of the best things i see at weigh ins.

Body language experts going wild with this one :russ:

Pereira by KO and under 2.5 rounds
Aldo
Dolidze
Joaquin buckley
Tim means
OSP
Kayla Harrison by finish is decent value

That's what I like from the card.

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps

Body language experts going wild with this one :russ:

Pereira by KO and under 2.5 rounds
Aldo
Dolidze
Joaquin buckley
Tim means
OSP
Kayla Harrison by finish is decent value

That's what I like from the card.

didn’t realize rountree would look so small next to pereira :huhldup:

i didn’t understand the Buckley line at first but you know what, he’s free to wrestle if he chooses and he most likely does

how many in a row can spann lose as a huge favorite? he will be fighting possessed

all them women got into it at the presser, i suggest you watch it or read the quoted parts on mmamania, viera called harrisson ugly :dead:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
didn’t realize rountree would look so small next to pereira :huhldup:

i didn’t understand the Buckley line at first but you know what, he’s free to wrestle if he chooses and he most likely does

how many in a row can spann lose as a huge favorite? he will be fighting possessed

all them women got into it at the presser, i suggest you watch it or read the quoted parts on mmamania, viera called harrisson ugly :dead:

Only reason I got buckely is because of the age factor. Either man has what it takes to win the fight tbf. Wonder boy by decision is actually nice value too

Might leave osp out for now maybe bet live. Aldo, pereira KO, Austin hubbard are the 3 main ones I'm going for

profound

technique
Daps
Only reason I got buckely is because of the age factor. Either man has what it takes to win the fight tbf. Wonder boy by decision is actually nice value too

Might leave osp out for now maybe bet live. Aldo, pereira KO, Austin hubbard are the 3 main ones I'm going for

i feel like the true line for Buckley is maybe -150. in my mind that’s an auto bet on thompson. if it’s pure striking, i make thompson the favorite and easily see buckley getting slumped. but i thought about it because i truly didn’t understand the line and… everybody who wrestled thompson got what they wanted. he looks lazy in his ground training, lazy in his get ups, every time. he will have a window to crack joaquin but joaquin was saying he was going to send wonderboy to the karate promotion and that’s when it all clicked for me, the implication being “I don’t plan to strike with you”.