Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Took the Titans at -7.5 when they were up 3 at the half +195. I was tempted to take it to the max @ -12.5 for some good plus money.

I felt good about anyone other than Levis behind center for Tenn....and the fact that the Dolphins QB is fresh off another team's practice squad.

Also Det/Sea over 55.5 live in the 2nd quarter

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
My Jameson/njigba parlay missed by two yards.

Njigba needed 53 yards and ended the game with 51
It's becoming more difficult to do player props in the NFL.

There was a time when you absolutely could not chose any Patriots players because Belichick would have a completely different game plan week to week. A receiver would have 140 yards one week to having 1 pass thrown to him the very next week.

It seems like more coaches are using this strategy.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound This weeks card isn't isn't great overall tbh

I keep having visions that Khalil pulls it out the bag. But I also thought the same about Jamahal Hill :dead:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
On ESPN bet, they have two promos listed for new users. There is the up to $1,000 in bonus bets promotion and there is also the 200% cash back up to $500 back promotion as well.

Are those able to be used at the same time?

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
+4000 for tonight’s game

Mike Evans, Bijan Robinson, and Irving to score
Godwin over 66.5 receiving yards
Bijan Robinson over 59.5 rushing(doesn’t seem likely)
Bucky Irving over 43.5 rushing yards

profound

technique
Daps
@profound This weeks card isn't isn't great overall tbh

I keep having visions that Khalil pulls it out the bag. But I also thought the same about Jamahal Hill :dead:

for current standards i like the card, plenty of name fighters.

i thought the same about jamahal hill but in hindsight he was rushed back.

khalil don't need to KO alex clean, don't need to outwork him for 25 minutes, and he doesn't need a better resume. all he has to do is land an impactful strike and after that have the patience to find the fight ending sequence. his chances to do that are much better than +360 imo and thats the game i play.

for the rest pre weigh ins, carla esparza at +145 is surprising. that is a pick em fight at worst for her.

hubbard/hernandez the same. and i had aldo as a dog in his last but dont think he escapes this one. but i'll need a closer look.

last week i was perfect in early college ball and got it wiped away with fighting so i gotta be careful, but not too careful. still with a show like this i know there's a good parlay and will probably just focus on that + have something on rountree and try to pick one of the best things i see at weigh ins.