Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
earlier today i put in a kinda smaller bet on tyler diamond +130 in PFL tonight just because i hit on his last as a dog, and barzola sucks, and i saw just now diamond is -105. guess someone with more guts than me nuked that line.

@J Money just when i was :picard: at this last UFC card, they step it up. or down, as the case may be.

is it even worthy of discussion?

i only took a quick glance but i'll watch the weigh ins later and see what's what.

GM3 +275 is enticing. i'd put him at +150. and caio borrahlo is the kind of fighter u can trust with that tag, but if i play him i'll take spread all the way, -125.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
earlier today i put in a kinda smaller bet on tyler diamond +130 in PFL tonight just because i hit on his last as a dog, and barzola sucks, and i saw just now diamond is -105. guess someone with more guts than me nuked that line.

@J Money just when i was :picard: at this last UFC card, they step it up. or down, as the case may be.

is it even worthy of discussion?

i only took a quick glance but i'll watch the weigh ins later and see what's what.

GM3 +275 is enticing. i'd put him at +150. and caio borrahlo is the kind of fighter u can trust with that tag, but if i play him i'll take spread all the way, -125.

Yeah not really feeling this weeks card not sure if I will watch, only odds I like was borrahlo too. He should get the job done, them fighting nerds gym is pretty serious

There's a wmma fight on the card (Wang dong) who is +1400. That's crazy odds for a wmma fighter making her debut

profound

technique
Daps
Yeah not really feeling this weeks card not sure if I will watch, only odds I like was borrahlo too. He should get the job done, them fighting nerds gym is pretty serious

There's a wmma fight on the card (Wang dong) who is +1400. That's crazy odds for a wmma fighter making her debut

:russ: i saw that, it's some cyborg vs the local cashier at wherever bellator is fighting type odds

victoria leonardo is not good. but if u look at them L's, she's lost to the best of them, and this wong chick is 32 years old making her debut with only 5 fights under her belt.

gotta be a kickboxer.

profound

technique
Daps
them fighting nerds gym is pretty serious

i didnt know about this and just saw....

the four of them are 18-0.

i saw carlos prates last week. i had the under 2.5 and knew it would be tough because leech never got finished by strikes.

dont know if i saw someone so calm and menacing at the same time. his timing is scary. and he is scary looking, reptilian or something in the face too.

he is a chain smoker too, which is...strange. definitely a new favorite to watch after i saw what he did saturday night.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i didnt know about this and just saw....

the four of them are 18-0.

i saw carlos prates last week. i had the under 2.5 and knew it would be tough because leech never got finished by strikes.

dont know if i saw someone so calm and menacing at the same time. his timing is scary. and he is scary looking, reptilian or something in the face too.

he is a chain smoker too, which is...strange. definitely a new favorite to watch after i saw what he did saturday night.

That Prates KO was beautiful :ohlawd:

That gym cooking something special reminds me of city kickboxing when their fighters were on fire too

Judt seen that the Borrahlo v Cannonier fight under 4.5 rounds is +110 which I might take too

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money

my picks after the weigh ins

nunes +210
llontop +195
buzukja +140
loder +120

only favorites i like are santos and barrahlo, i might parlay them +109 and just jump on caio's spread if santos loses.

i dont think im playing any of those dogs, but i'll might pick 1-2, or at least one. the one i least like is nunes, but she is more tested than cavalcanti.

im off GM3, he just looked flat and small at the weigh ins.

i thought caio was a small MW, but he made cannonier look small. didnt expect that.