Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
@profound I on Belmont +5 as well, not looking good. Later I'm leaning Santa Clara

Yeah something funny going on with the ml. Which was throwing me off.

do your search and instead type in ‘bets’, and click 2 or 3 over to get to the ML side. once u do that, wipe ‘bets’ out of the search bar and type in your ‘+’ or whatever u use to scroll down the list.

it will shift back to the first +, but the ML will still be visible, only the spread no longer will be, but not a big deal as u can go down the line and check the spread then follow up with checking the ML’s in another search.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
u might have meant to say something else, Santa Clara already happened and won outright. i had em on the spread, unfortunately got Belmont too. and took the L with another team i can’t recall atm, but got a host of wins so still up.

i’m gonna break down how to see the ML in my next post in a minute or two.

Yeah I meant Southern Ill.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I just put a dollar on KJ Osborn & Jordan Addison scoring a TD each :hubie:
U know what, i been thinking about doing these types of bet when its time to step back a bit. Betting $5 on games is less stressful and u still make a profit(albeit a small one)

Think ill start doing this when im fed up with losing

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
U know what, i been thinking about doing these types of bet when its time to step back a bit. Betting $5 on games is less stressful and u still make a profit(albeit a small one)

Think ill start doing this when im fed up with losing
Just trying to build my bankroll