Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Did well live betting pass receivers in the TNF game and got a complete gift with Raiders D/ST score +1200 at half.

Small plays today before bowls start and CBB tomorrow:

Pacers
Pelicans
Lakers
Suns
all ML
+221

1 unit

Mount St Mary's 1H ML
Sam Houston State 1H ML

+131

1 unit

profound

technique
Daps
i played 1 thing last night, which was hard for me to do, but i picked the 1 thing I thought was the best and sat on my hands till it was over, bulls +4.

i put half of that down on magic +6 for tonight, i may buy back up and do more but im trying to sit tight so i can just go crazy tomorrow, college in the afternoon/midday, UFC ppv at night.

i did live bet warriors +8.5 (and barely snuck thru :lolbron:) but very small to just get my fix. hopefully i can hold tight because i do too much.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i played 1 thing last night, which was hard for me to do, but i picked the 1 thing I thought was the best and sat on my hands till it was over, bulls +4.

i put half of that down on magic +6 for tonight, i may buy back up and do more but im trying to sit tight so i can just go crazy tomorrow, college in the afternoon/midday, UFC ppv at night.

i did live bet warriors +8.5 (and barely snuck thru :lolbron:) but very small to just get my fix. hopefully i can hold tight because i do too much

What's your thoughts on tomorrow's ppv breh?

Definitely got Pantoja winning but not sure aboutbhe other fights

profound

technique
Daps
What's your thoughts on tomorrow's ppv breh?

Definitely got Pantoja winning but not sure aboutbhe other fights

the other night i thought brian kelleher would be a good pick em, so i looked at his odds and he was +164 :huhldup: :mindblown:

so maybe i'm the one that got it fukked up. but i just figure, cody aint knocking him out, he aint submitting him. whether his new style is lay and pray or he did that awful performance to get himself a W and rebuild confidence, he will need to hold down Kelleher for 15 minutes without getting blasted. i just don’t see that happening.

that ugly redneck durden has won me a few as a dog, that might be an auto bet. but dagestanis/russians scare me because they’re big cheaters. still considering.

all pending ceremonials.

i saw leon was -155, that may have changed and may change more, but what a slap in the face. Colby has no resume, and if he didn’t get hype off this character he plays, leon would be -250 here. maybe a finish in order, and it pays, so considering that + single and parlay with a couple other good favorites.

i don’t even know all the fights, will have a better picture after weigh ins.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I've been following NCAA Women's Volleyball this year, only because some of the players are super hot, and their IG pages kept me curious this fall lol

But the game is actually very competitive and fun to watch. I'm looking forward to watch the finals between Texas vs Nebraska over the NFL games this sunday...Real Talk.

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money keller walked slow at the weigh ins, then i learned he had neck surgery. maybe a sprinkle if i can get a crazy price live, but nothing else.

i still like durden. he gets subbed for his losses, being a low IQ hick. i think +350 to hedge +160 sounds great.

i know u like pantoja. i'm thinking on royval.

i’m getting scared about an edwards bet.

think…what is the minimum for a robbery? if colby does what usman did in edwards first title defense, but in the states, colby becomes champ.

they let him sit on the sidelines turning down fights, now donald trump of all people is waiting to wrap the belt around his waist.

the UFC wants it. i’m just not trying to have money down on a minus tag looking on in the 5th round of a remotely close fight, because “remotely close” is the standard for these judges to commit a robbery.

i usually wrap my serious betting up before the main event, i’ll probably do that. still might do an edwards KO +275/colby decision +250 type thing, for kicks.

doing my digging for the whole undercard now, i will extract something out of this circus.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I've been following NCAA Women's Volleyball this year, only because some of the players are super hot, and their IG pages kept me curious this fall lol

But the game is actually very competitive and fun to watch. I'm looking forward to watch the finals between Texas vs Nebraska over the NFL games this sunday...Real Talk.
Most slept on sport, in my opinion. Very entertaining.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money keller walked slow at the weigh ins, then i learned he had neck surgery. maybe a sprinkle if i can get a crazy price live, but nothing else.

i still like durden. he gets subbed for his losses, being a low IQ hick. i think +350 to hedge +160 sounds great.

i know u like pantoja. i'm thinking on royval.

i’m getting scared about an edwards bet.

think…what is the minimum for a robbery? if colby does what usman did in edwards first title defense, but in the states, colby becomes champ.

they let him sit on the sidelines turning down fights, now donald trump of all people is waiting to wrap the belt around his waist.

the UFC wants it. i’m just not trying to have money down on a minus tag looking on in the 5th round of a remotely close fight, because “remotely close” is the standard for these judges to commit a robbery.

i usually wrap my serious betting up before the main event, i’ll probably do that. still might do an edwards KO +275/colby decision +250 type thing, for kicks.

doing my digging for the whole undercard now, i will extract something out of this circus.

Yeah thi card is kinda hard to predict. Honestly I'm confident on pantjoja beating royval but anything can happen as we know lol

With the main event....you're 100% right it's like they want Covington as champ. I'm gonna live bet the fights but I might put some money down on a Leon finish as I do think he will find a way to get it down

Let's get thus money tonight

profound

technique
Daps
@Rufus Turner are u playing college ball? every single split is hitting. i swept my first set and currently have what looks like 2 sure winners going and 2 that are a little early but on track.

and is it only me or did u notice they made it harder to read the ML? i got the workaround for that if u need.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
@Rufus Turner are u playing college ball? every single split is hitting. i swept my first set and currently have what looks like 2 sure winners going and 2 that are a little early but on track.

and is it only me or did u notice they made it harder to read the ML? i got the workaround for that if u need.

I won off Lindenwood. Waiting on LeMoyne

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
@profound I on Belmont +5 as well, not looking good. Later I'm leaning Santa Clara

Yeah something funny going on with the ml. Which was throwing me off.

profound

technique
Daps
@profound I on Belmont +5 as well, not looking good. Later I'm leaning Santa Clara

Yeah something funny going on with the ml. Which was throwing me off.

u might have meant to say something else, Santa Clara already happened and won outright. i had em on the spread, unfortunately got Belmont too. and took the L with another team i can’t recall atm, but got a host of wins so still up.

i’m gonna break down how to see the ML in my next post in a minute or two.