Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I can’t get ‘em all wrong :skip: We eating steak and lobster tonight.

Gotta do the research on tomorrows games, liking tOSU -5.5 and AF -10 early
Not to deter you, but AF's starting QB ain't playing, my guy (knee injury).

Air Force QB Zac Larrier 'likely out for a while' after suffering knee injury. Air Force football is flying high lately, nationally ranked for the first time since 2019 and 6-0 for the first time since 2002. The program's only loss so far is at the quarterback position

Jensen Jones is likely to take over as Air Force’s quarterback in a situation as pressure-packed as it gets for the program. Jones has appeared in 14 games over the past four seasons, carrying 31 times for 190 yards and five touchdowns. He has attempted just one pass, an incompletion against UNLV in 2022.

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Not to deter you, but AF's starting QB ain't playing, my guy (knee injury).

Air Force QB Zac Larrier 'likely out for a while' after suffering knee injury. Air Force football is flying high lately, nationally ranked for the first time since 2019 and 6-0 for the first time since 2002. The program's only loss so far is at the quarterback position

Jensen Jones is likely to take over as Air Force’s quarterback in a situation as pressure-packed as it gets for the program. Jones has appeared in 14 games over the past four seasons, carrying 31 times for 190 yards and five touchdowns. He has attempted just one pass, an incompletion against UNLV in 2022.
They started him despite the injury....right before kickoff