Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jags ML
Oklahoma ML
Dolphins ML

+393

Thoughts?
Sounds like Trevor is gonna play but I’d stay away from the TNF game. Saints at home, have the better defense, defenses tend to play better on the short week… Jags coming back from London after a tough game vs Bills and play the short week.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This dude at the book asked me who I liked in the baseball ⚾️ game tonight. I told him that I liked the Rangers over 4.5 team total runs.

He then showed me a post on his phone of someone betting 500K on the Astros going over their run total of 4.5. :leon:....with a comment "The Astros bats will wake up tonight!"

I switched and took the Astros over 4.5 runs.....and they cleared it in less than 4 innings.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like Trevor is gonna play but I’d stay away from the TNF game. Saints at home, have the better defense, defenses tend to play better on the short week… Jags coming back from London after a tough game vs Bills and play the short week.

The Jags played in Jacksonville last week v Indy

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I decided to place one tonight. Was going back and forth on a few options, but I ended up with this.

Jaguars ML (I hate betting on them, but at +105, I had to take them)
Oklahoma ML
Dolphins ML

+403

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Also placed two smaller wagers:

Jaguars -5.5
Calvin Ridley over 4.5 receptions
Calvin Ridley 110+ receiving yards
Calvin Ridley anytime TD scorer

+4000

Ridley 100+ receiving yards
Kirk 50+ receiving yards
Jaguars -1

+2200

profound

technique
Daps
This dude at the book asked me who I liked in the baseball ⚾️ game tonight. I told him that I liked the Rangers over 4.5 team total runs.

He then showed me a post on his phone of someone betting 500K on the Astros going over their run total of 4.5. :leon:....with a comment "The Astros bats will wake up tonight!"

I switched and took the Astros over 4.5 runs.....and they cleared it in less than 4 innings.

i was on rangers in some form both games in houston

but when i saw they had max tonight i did astros over 4.5, astros ML, and hit 3 out of 5 run props, all astros guys as most rangers didn’t pay.

one of those nights i wish i could do over again :unimpressed:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Yup, absolute stayaway considering Lawrence's health. Maybe the under as long as the total is 40 and above, but that's all.