Making Excuses For Skipping College Class Appreciation

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
ahaha, my roommate (of two years ago, freshman year) was in most of my classes and we'd stay getting drunk every night (like most people i assume), our alarms would go off in the morning and we would look at each other be like "nah...fukk it".

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
My history class we got 4 grades the semester, and they are all test, on 4 different days. nikka must be smoking if he think ima really go every day :laugh:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
All my classes are in the AM, i have no problem going. I get out around 10-11 which is the time i'd be waking up if I didnt go :manny:
Seems like less bullshyt in am classes too, teachers tell u what u need and we get the fukk out of there like 20+ min early.​

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i get up early now but oddly when i'm supposed to be in class

i just lay there like fukk that and flip to the other side of the pillow:deadrose:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
My history class we got 4 grades the semester, and they are all test, on 4 different days. nikka must be smoking if he think ima really go every day :laugh:

Go or else you'll fail those tests. Trust. Maybe you breezed through high school like me but you can't just read the text and study on your own and pass.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Go or else you'll fail those tests. Trust. Maybe you breezed through high school like me but you can't just read the text and study on your own and pass.

All we do is take notes off his lecture(which he has online) and hear him read the lecture out loud. shyt is wacc