Making 2 million a year at 19-22 is a shyt load of money for these young athletes

Daps
Reppin
Reppin proper spellin
I'd deposit about 80% into my parents account and still live like a normal dude. I'd get clowned on for driving my Type R to the arena on game night. My parents can invest 60% for me and then do what they want w/ the remaining 20%

fukks given? Zero.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I'd do this for a year or two, just to see what the future would be like....

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'd do this for a year or two, just to see what the future would be like....

20% of $2mil is $200k...i could live makin that each yar for 10-12 years. Then that 60% i stacked away over 10-12 years........after retiring at 35.

Mind blown brehs.

Sent from my T301 using Tapatalk

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I barely could manage the regular nikka money I made when i was 19 20

Give me a couple mill at 19 ima be :to:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's easy to say what you'd do if you had that kind of money when you don't have it. Some of you clowns need to sit down. :rudy:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
some of these nyggas straight from the hood
families that never had a bank account
check cashing spot type nyggas
but a nygga from a decent background is gonna be straight
my homie made it to the NFL
he aint go crazy after the taxes he realized his money was really like that
he was making 1.2 a yr

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
That's why athletes go broke . I would get a nice size house for me and one for my mama a nice car keep it moving. Everything else investment and saving

Exactly. People always talking about athletes going broke because they're "dumb" but it is moreso because they're so young. Similar to other entertainers.

franny

Pro
Daps
some of these nyggas straight from the hood
families that never had a bank account
check cashing spot type nyggas
but a nygga from a decent background is gonna be straight
my homie made it to the NFL
he aint go crazy after the taxes he realized his money was really like that
he was making 1.2 a yr
who's ya homie breh?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
athletes go broke, because their careers are so short, yet they spend like the money will always be coming in. Buying 3-4 houses, boats, cars that depreciate and all that other dumb nikka ish, entertainers go broke less than athletes all they have to do is star in another movie, push out another cd, tour.

when you are retired as a athlete if you don't get a analyst gig, or a gm gig, your stuck end up like bm ass jason caffey

Caffey was jailed this year in Tuscaloosa, Ala., and is facing an arrest warrant in Georgia, both stemming from back child-support issues.

He has fathered eight children with seven women.

More than half of Caffey's reported monthly income of $7,000 goes to alimony and child support, according to the story.

"Who wouldn't have trouble with that after retiring five years ago?" Caffey said.

Caffey signed a $35 million contract with the Warriors after the 1997-'98 season, which he spent with the Chicago Bulls.

But Caffey said his career ended with three years left on the deal, worth $12 million, and that after taxes the deal was really worth $17 million. He said his former wife, who divorced him in 2006, got half his money.

A lawyer who is defending Caffey in a Georgia child-support case, Jim Altman, said Caffey's obligation of $4,250 a month was not in line with what he is making now.

"As an NBA basketball star, he was making millions of dollars," Altman told the Press-Register. "It kind of goes to show how the system fails people like Jason."

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You can catch aids that way, too.

Then theres the kidnappins u have to worry about also

Brazil has a lower rate of HIV than the US :shaq:

I'd be hittin them up like "Ola Bonita"
2543610_o.gif

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
20% of $2mil is $200k...i could live makin that each yar for 10-12 years. Then that 60% i stacked away over 10-12 years........after retiring at 35.

Mind blown brehs.

Sent from my T301 using Tapatalk

$400k