Reppin
houston.
6eca4b2418350de3ee9ff7580eb6ad15.gif

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a multi-level meta joke." So the guy says "A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a meta joke." So the guy says "A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a free drink. The bartender says "I'll give you a free drink if you can tell me a good joke." So the guy says "What do you do when you see a spaceman? You park, man." So the bartender gives him a free beer." So the bartender gives him a free beer." So the bartender gives him a free beer.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Ummm, I'm just gonna get cozy here for a second and build a GOAT post...

:ohhh:
How could we forget SNACKS!!!!!!

When I first heard this I memorized the lyrics and would blast it as loud as I could in my room and sing along word for word. I drove my roommates and my boyfriend at the time crazy, they were all like :mindblown:

I can't explain it, I just fukkin love this song! DAYUM!!

GET IN THAT ASS, LARRY! (my personal Curb GOAT) :blessed:

Introducing my personal friend and most contagious laugher in the world, Doug Collins. Highlights at the 1:30, 4min & 6min marks if you're too busy to watch the whole thing.

Last edited: