Make a "I Can't Breathe" joke on Twitch brehs

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gives me doja cat vibes. These gamer black girls put up with so much misogyny and racism from gross white guys it's pathetic. Anything to be in their presence I guess.

Just gross.

Btw this is y I don't have any interest in the gaming community. It consists of mostly racist white dudes and it must be emotionally taxing to be constantly around them. I would just choose another hobby :hubie:

What hobby don't have white folks in it? Hell, even Art has that ish. Besides the FGC is just amalgamation of people playing their different games, just find the people you rock with and play wit them. Other than that I partially agree on, I'd seem some girls on that ish, but they try not to associate themselves too much with other black people.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What hobby don't have white folks in it? Hell, even Art has that ish. Besides the FGC is just amalgamation of people playing their different games, just find the people you rock with and play wit them. Other than that I partially agree on, I'd seem some girls on that ish, but they try not to associate themselves too much with other black people.

Yep, gotta find your crowd. They're out there. I game online with a mic I just bait mute/report/block all the :mjpls: asap. It took a while (years) but I made friends with a crew that were all black none of them on that c00n shyt. Only problem we got is the one broad we play with wants to balance the party with another black girl but that's a damn unicorn on PS4 :dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nothing tone deaf about mocking the death of a black man whose televised murder has ignited a firestorm of protest that is still ongoing in all 50 states. It was plain racism. fukk him. Glad I never had any interest in Skull Girls or Indivisible. Also, fukk any black "friend" of his who comes to the defense of this "joke." Eat shyt and die, c00ns.

:francis:
Im not an apologist by any stretch, what I don't understand is the strength of your reaction. I watched the clip.. it was a weak attempt at a joke that didn't get any laughs. For you to be like "I'm glad I didn't play this game and that game and fukk anyone" as a black man who been front lining for decades... toughen up bruh. Social media is teaching you nikkaz to be basically soft little bytches (somebody gotta say it) if you a strong black man then sticks and stones won't break your bones. Don't be outraged, wake the fukk up. Whoever watches that stream on some clown shyt anyway imo and they should know (and likely do know) that they'll encounter other races that are insensitive to your feelings.

Let me put it to you this way, you wanna silence white ignorance in every corner of the internet right. So then they'll silence us here for talking about the cac shyt. Some posters over use the phrase and will attack you with the term if you don't agree. I don't want a muthafukka silencing a thing I gotta say. They'll come for us harder than they'll go after themselves. (Free Cosby) But I digress...
should be on site at whatever conventions or whatever that cracka shows up to but those gamer black dudes aren't built like that
And then they go to jail and go thru the system, I'm glad they not built like that either :handshake:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not an apologist by any stretch, what I don't understand is the strength of your reaction. I watched the clip.. it was a weak attempt at a joke that didn't get any laughs. For you to be like "I'm glad I didn't play this game and that game and fukk anyone" as a black man who been front lining for decades... toughen up bruh. Social media is teaching you nikkaz to be basically soft little bytches (somebody gotta say it) if you a strong black man then sticks and stones won't break your bones. Don't be outraged, wake the fukk up. Whoever watches that stream on some clown shyt anyway imo and they should know (and likely do know) that they'll encounter other races that are insensitive to your feelings.

Let me put it to you this way, you wanna silence white ignorance in every corner of the internet right. So then they'll silence us here for talking about the cac shyt. Some posters over use the phrase and will attack you with the term if you don't agree. I don't want a muthafukka silencing a thing I gotta say. They'll come for us harder than they'll go after themselves. (Free Cosby) But I digress...

And then they go to jail and go thru the system, I'm glad they not built like that either :handshake:

lmao at you gamer c00ns, that wasn't a joke, that was malicious snide remark that came out that cacs mouth because he just can't help himself, and he felt safe to say it because yall gaming nikkaz are weak and it shows he don't respect none of them nikkaz and probably feels like they beneath him, and not worthy to play his wack ass game lmao

Daps

Uhm, not to get away from white people.
I was speaking in the context of being a woman. A hobby that is male dominated is just not good for me. It won't even be a hobby anymore or something that I would enjoy.

That's probably why there are little to no women in gaming to begin with.

Next time read my entire comment instead of grasping for straws thnx :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
lmao at you gamer c00ns, that wasn't a joke, that was malicious snide remark that came out that cacs mouth because he just can't help himself, and he felt safe to say it because yall gaming nikkaz are weak and it shows he don't respect none of them nikkaz and probably feels like they beneath him, and not worthy to play his wack ass game lmao
He felt safe to say it because y'all gaming nikkaz... :dahell: y'all gaming nikkaz are weak and it shows? First off, real nikkaz don't watch bullshyt like this :rudy: this some PC/Sony/Japanime type shyt. Every other day y'all nikkaz be like "they called us nikka on reset era again :damn:"

I think deep down inside master c00n, you like that shyt. You probably grew up in a town where you was the town ******. :troll:
Tru Story tho :scust:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Might stop fukking with Yipes, too. He seems to be avoiding this shyt like the plague. Asked about it on his stream and was ignored. On that "good vibes only" bullshyt.
Not Yipes breh...please not Yipes...

And fukk fakkit ass mike z and his weak ass weird ass game that no one took seriously for like 7 years until he added male characters. Game is still obviously trash as it is just now in tha last couple years finally gaining traction.

Gay ass game made by a fakkit ass dude.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yup

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yep, gotta find your crowd. They're out there. I game online with a mic I just bait mute/report/block all the :mjpls: asap. It took a while (years) but I made friends with a crew that were all black none of them on that c00n shyt. Only problem we got is the one broad we play with wants to balance the party with another black girl but that's a damn unicorn on PS4 :dead:

they ain't... lotta black women playin Friday 13th. some on Knights of Valour

just depends on what games, because girls in general don't play fighting games like that

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They won’t cause they know they all can be easily cancelled.

Don't know dude, but if his been playing since MVC2 and 3S, then yeah his bound to have some vids or tweets up of him saying some wild shyt in the past.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Don't know dude, but if his been playing since MVC2 and 3S, then yeah his bound to have some vids or tweets up of him saying some wild shyt in the past.

The moment they started taking pics with LTG (Who no more than week ago talking about how black people are the most disloyal people, ape c00n etc comments) and buying into his persona act. I through a lot of em into the trash. Yipes, RobTV, Smug, Marn, and others won’t speak up on any BLM matters.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
they ain't... lotta black women playin Friday 13th. some on Knights of Valour

just depends on what games, because girls in general don't play fighting games like that

:ehh: She plays Friday too but she can't get any of us to get on it lol.