Make a "I Can't Breathe" joke on Twitch brehs

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis: I'm disappointed by her caping for him, I've interacted with her on multiple occasions and this contrary how she is. And even then I'd give her shyt for this.

the fighting game community stay :cape: for other races but be quick to shyt on other black folks

:stopitslime: That ain't true. I know many occasions where black folks got support.

Last edited:
Daps

:beli:I hate this tone deaf ass industry and 80 percent of the gamers that think this shyt is alright.

Nothing tone deaf about mocking the death of a black man whose televised murder has ignited a firestorm of protest that is still ongoing in all 50 states. It was plain racism. fukk him. Glad I never had any interest in Skull Girls or Indivisible. Also, fukk any black "friend" of his who comes to the defense of this "joke." Eat shyt and die, c00ns.

:francis:

Daps
"I want to be accepted by white folks that could give a shyt about my black issues, please let this die down so I can continue to be a welcome mat. K thx" :camby:

Gives me doja cat vibes. These gamer black girls put up with so much misogyny and racism from gross white guys it's pathetic. Anything to be in their presence I guess.

Just gross.

Btw this is y I don't have any interest in the gaming community. It consists of mostly racist white dudes and it must be emotionally taxing to be constantly around them. I would just choose another hobby :hubie:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
let another game cover up the female characters and see them rage. Gamers are fukking pathetic waste of air

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Might stop fukking with Yipes, too. He seems to be avoiding this shyt like the plague. Asked about it on his stream and was ignored. On that "good vibes only" bullshyt.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Might stop fukking with Yipes, too. He seems to be avoiding this shyt like the plague. Asked about it on his stream and was ignored. On that "good vibes only" bullshyt.
Pretty sure Mike Z was an old mvc2 head and you know them nikkas super wild with their shyt so he probably heard worse and laughed/cosigned the shyt

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
"I want to be accepted by white folks that could give a shyt about my black issues, please let this die down so I can continue to be a welcome mat. K thx" :camby:
I stay far away from these goofy anime/gamer bytches. They tend to be some of the biggest c00ns and zaddy chasers