Makaveli "Against All Odds"

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh give it up .. you to old to be a Stan

Edit: and I was young nikka like 3,4 when pac died... give it up my nikka

First time I heard this verse was 50 dissin Ja lowkey that make me feel some type of way he straight bit Pac shyt like that but that’s just shows greatness

I dont even know what this means. Stan of who?:what:

Pacs music is the most exploited music in hip hop history...yet no one wants to talk about that.

Rap fans will always look funny style celebrating false symbolism. Pac had one of the greatest diss records of all time ( a negative song that promotes killing of Black men and their children) yet a whiteman profits from it and the rap fans dont care. Tells me everything I really need to know about celebrating false symbolism. :ehh:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I dont even know what this means. Stan of who?:what:

Pacs music is the most exploited music in hip hop history...yet no one wants to talk about that.

Rap fans will always look funny style celebrating false symbolism. Pac had one of the greatest diss records of all time yet a whiteman profits from it and the rap fans dont care. Tells me everything I really need to know about celebratinf false symbolism. :ehh:

99% of shyt done on this world benefits someone other than us African Americans. I hope you built your own home and the workers where AA, and the business is owned by an AA and the bank that they got their loans from to start their business was from an AA bank that somehow just had enough money to open up that said bank without something coming from a white man.

Unfortunately that's how this world works and it hopefully one day it will change hut this discussion is about a fukking diss song that is one of the GOAT. Could we just please stick to that topic bruh.

You want to talk race relations and shyt take it to the correct forum damn.

With that said It's a white manz world and we against all oddz.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
99% of shyt done on this world benefits someone other than us African Americans. I hope you built your own home and the workers where AA, and the business is owned by an AA and the bank that they got their loans from to start their business was from an AA bank that somehow just had enough money to open up that said bank without something coming from a white man.

Unfortunately that's how this world works and it hopefully one day it will change hut this discussion is about a fukking diss song that is one of the GOAT. Could we just please stick to that topic bruh.

You want to talk race relations and shyt take it to the correct forum damn.

With that said It's a white manz world and we against all oddz.

I didnt say anything about race relationtions. U made that up. I said Pacs music is the most exploited in hip hop. You over hear giddy about why Pac dropped the song while ignoring the fact that he didnt even see the most profit from it and was killed right afterwards while someone who doesn't look like Pac profited off it the most. Thats the exploitation I'm refering too. You mentioning AA banks has absolutly nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

What I'm saying is, fukk all that greatest diss song nonesense....Pacs music hasbeen exploited for for too long while outsiders profit. U cant brag that a song is the "greatest" when in reality a its a song filled with negative energy and negative words towards Blacks that the whiteman profits more from after his death. Thats not something we should be proud of...Thats the point I was trying to make.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I didnt say anything about race relationtions. U made that up. I said Pacs music is the most exploited in hip hop. You over hear giddy about why Pac dropped the song while ignoring the fact that he didnt even see the most profit from it and was killed right afterwards while someone who doesn't look like Pac profited off it the most. Thats the exploitation I'm refering too. You mentioning AA banks has absolutly nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

What I'm saying is, fukk all that greatest diss song nonesense....Pacs music hasoast and been exploited for to long while outsiders profit. U cant brag that a song is the "greatest" when in reality a whieman profits more on your negative song. Thats not something we should be proud of...Thats the point I was trying to make.

It's a CAC right now who has benefited more off you than anyone else, point is get over it and the second point is that we talking about a fukking song...let's just talk about the fukking song bruh. Put your soap box up for some other shyt.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a CAC right now who has benefited more off you than anyone else, point is get over it and the second point is that we talking about a fukking song...let's just talk about the fukking song bruh. Put your soap box up for some other shyt.

What cac has benefitted more off me? U dont even know what it is I do. U just yammering and aint saying nothing. I didnt want to come in here and do the normal dikk riding. I wanted to speak on real shyt about how Pacs music is the most exploited and that specific songs negativity as well as the fact that Iovone profitted more off it then Pac is something we should be discussing. Fukk your dikk riding...I'm focused on real shyt. I cant celebrate that song being exploited the way it was. But u aint hearing me.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
What cac has benefitted more off me? U dont even know what it is I do. U just yammering and aint saying nothing. I didnt want to come in here and do the normal dikk riding. I wanted to speak on real shyt about how Pacs music is the most exploited and that specific songs negativity as well as the fact that Iovone profitted more off it then Pac is something we should be discussing. Fukk your dikk riding...I'm focused on real shyt. I cant celebrate that song being exploited the way it was. But u aint hearing me.

:umad:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Naa....all U been doing is misquoting me. U messed up saying a cac benefits more from me then me and u dont know what it is I do..... I didnt come in here tip riding....I tried to steer a discusion about the reality of that song.

In 1996 yeah....It was the in thing to dikk ride that song. 22 years later tho.....All I see is the exploitation and how Iovine is still making money from it, while Pac never saw a single red cent. Ya'll might not have an issue with that but I do. Keep dikk riding the exploitation tho....I cant ride on that wagon at all.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Naa....all U been doing is misquoting me. U messed up saying a cac benefits more from me then me and u dont know what it is I do..... I didnt come in here tip riding....I tried to steer a discusion about the reality of that song.

In 1996 yeah....It was the in thing to dikk ride that song. 22 years later tho.....All I see is the exploitation and how Iovine is still making money from it, while Pac never saw a single red cent. Ya'll might not have an issue with that but I do. Keep dikk riding the exploitation tho....I cant ride on that wagon at all.

*Insert Juelz gif*