I know you motherfukkers didn't think I forgot
Hell nah, I ain't forgot, nikka
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money right
I got my money right now, now I want war

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know of any interviews or documentaries that were based around that time...well before? This has always been my favorite Pac album but I barely have any background info as to what was going on.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the best diss records ever. nikka gave no fukks. He knew what would happen if he recorded and dropped this track but still did it and I believe to this day that he would have released it. People talking bout "he wouldn't have dropped this, only reason it came.out was because he was dead" :russ:

Pac truly gave no fukks and wasn't afraid to die at all, there will never be another.

Who made more money off of it tho....Pac or Jimmy Iovine?

How u got one of the best disses of all time but a whiteman gets to profit off it more then u?

The money > bragging rights.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Who made more money off of it tho....Pac or Jimmy Iovine?

How u got one of the best disses of all time but a whiteman gets to profit off it more then u?

The money > bragging rights.
Bruh give it up .. you to old to be a Stan

Edit: and I was young nikka like 3,4 when pac died... give it up my nikka

First time I heard this verse was 50 dissin Ja lowkey that make me feel some type of way he straight bit Pac shyt like that but that’s just shows greatness

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Anyone know of any interviews or documentaries that were based around that time...well before? This has always been my favorite Pac album but I barely have any background info as to what was going on.
There was an excellent interview for the 10th anniversary. I think it was vibe but i can't remember for sure and the outlaws and producers helped break down the process for each song.