Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

my nikka:wow:
7f259383950a3afca968e2d5258636a6.gif

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Pac's whole aura through out this album can not be duplicated.
He was in another world, dimension and element making this album
Whole album just has this aura to it that u can't even really explain
It's dark but crystal clear
It's loud and focused
In a lot of ways, I feel like it's the version 2.0 of Me Against The World

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
the passion:blessed:

the way he rides the beat :dame:

:mjcry:

He was on some "fukk it" this is my war song and then he just went in. :wow:
The studio sessions for the making of this album had to be crazy but obviously very productive as well cause he was knocking out writing and recording.
The songs are so joined at the hip of 1 another, that it feels like he recorded them all in 1 day, tho I know he didn't.

But yeah, the way he rides the beat, the whole feel and vibe of the beat too. :damn:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
One of the best diss records ever. nikka gave no fukks. He knew what would happen if he recorded and dropped this track but still did it and I believe to this day that he would have released it. People talking bout "he wouldn't have dropped this, only reason it came.out was because he was dead" :russ:

Pac truly gave no fukks and wasn't afraid to die at all, there will never be another.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
If i
One of the best diss records ever. nikka gave no fukks. He knew what would happen if he recorded and dropped this track but still did it and I believe to this day that he would have released it. People talking bout "he wouldn't have dropped this, only reason it came.out was because he was dead" :russ:

Pac truly gave no fukks and wasn't afraid to die at all, there will never be another.
If I remember right. This really wasn’t supposed to even be a mainstream album. He said he wanted this album at the swap meets. And catch circulation in the under ground.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
If i

If I remember right. This really wasn’t supposed to even be a mainstream album. He said he wanted this album at the swap meets. And catch circulation in the under ground.

Anything PAC dropped at that time would have made it to mainstream, this isn't like when he dropped Thug Life

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Anything PAC dropped at that time would have made it to mainstream, this isn't like when he dropped Thug Life
The interview is out there on the internet some where. He said it himself in the interview. I watched it back in the day on one of those videos of his interviews. That came out after pac died.