majority of attractive females on earth are more attracted to white dudes

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I dislike false confidence, which is what most black men in this country possess. That's why they get so upset when a women says she is not attracted to black men. Black men's entire sense of self worth is based in their penis. We are last when it comes to that, just like education, high paying jobs, STD stats, and pretty much everything else that makes a man desirable to the pawgs you guys lust after.
Sounds like you just have white women on a pedestal and you yourself lack confidence. Black people are a confident people. Period. Obviously there is more to confidence then money and a white man's education and its sad those are your measures for self worth.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Black men are only more desirable in the US based on cultural aspects alone. Worldwide they are probably not too far off from the other "dark races."

I agree that Indians are probably the least desired, even more so than other Asians because Indians in general are culturally isolated and don't really try to date outside their race, that goes for both the men and women. There's too much unfamiliarity there aside from stereotypes.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:snoop:

looks are what attracts them, a woman knows nothing about you at first, if your ugly and dusty looking good luck.

try a dating site, or an app, you think women are messaging some biggie smalls looking nukka or swiping him?
youre telling me a dude w/ game cant go to a bar/club and pull chicks because he aint rocking a six pack and really good looking?
The game is different for men and women.

A man w/ confidence and a little bit of cash can pull damn near anything.

The Indian...

Sun Kil Moon
Daps
Reppin
Post-Rock & Acoustic
This guy is indian and would pull more then anyone on this forum.

Mohinder%5B1%5D.jpg

He's still too dark for European women though, he needs to be lighter... if he were olive, he'd be set.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
youre telling me a dude w/ game cant go to a bar/club and pull chicks because he aint rocking a six pack and really good looking?

he can pull chicks but maybe not the top of the top chicks, and he has to have other things going for him.

its funny how you just skip the whole jeremy meeks ish, if jeremy meeks and you were in a bar/club who do you think would pull more?

Looks do matter for women and its the first thing that attracts them

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Mohinder%5B1%5D.jpg

He's still too dark for European women though, he needs to be lighter... if he were olive, he'd be set.

hes a actor idiot.

and this his becky and ive been with better white women
Lena-Bianca-s-ex-played-by-Olga-Sosnovska-all-my-children-6060969-287-400.jpg

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

Mohinder%5B1%5D.jpg

This guy looks like my uncle lmaoooo

Look at you talking about "he's still too dark for the delicate whit3 women's" your a damn indian c00n. I can't even blame you because it's embedded in your culture. This is sad

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

We are not talking about men ticking off notches on their bed post by picking up women in bars/clubs but in the LARGER ritual of selecting a mate for long term relationships/marriage. Women rank and select men that have the most assets and power in order to have the most secure future for her offspring.

The fact that some of you guys are not able to grasp this basic anthropologic concept is the reason that a lot of guys think that having big d!cks and wearing the right clothes should be enough to guarantee you a dime. But that dime (if she is smart) knows that a big d!ck on a sharply dressed guy are not enough to financially sustain a family unit in the long term.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
he can pull chicks but maybe not the top of the top chicks, and he has to have other things going for him.

its funny how you just skip the whole jeremy meeks ish, if jeremy meeks and you were in a bar/club who do you think would pull more?

Looks do matter for women and its the first thing that attracts them
so you think the best looking women only date the best looking guys?
You think women view looks the same way men do?

I dont even know who Jeremy meeks is.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
We are not talking about men ticking off notches on their bed post by picking up women in bars/clubs but in the LARGER ritual of selecting a mate for long term relationships/marriage. Women rank and select men that have the most assets and power in order to have the most secure future for her offspring.

The fact that some of you guys are not able to grasp this basic anthropologic concept is the reason that a lot of guys think that having big d!cks and wearing the right clothes should be enough to guarantee you a dime. But that dime (if she is smart) knows that a big d!ck on a sharply dressed guy are not enough to financially sustain a family unit in the long term.
the fukk are you talking about?

Thats what im saying...women look at attributes other than looks when choosing a man.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
the fukk are you talking about?

Thats what im saying...women look at attributes other than looks when choosing a man.

I highlighted the last statement because I disagreed. A man with confidence and a little cash can NOT pull any woman that he wants.