majority of attractive females on earth are more attracted to white dudes

pop

Banned
Daps
You just hate confident black people. Be real. Them being confident has nothing to do with you so why hate.

I dislike false confidence, which is what most black men in this country possess. That's why they get so upset when a women says she is not attracted to black men. Black men's entire sense of self worth is based in their penis. We are last when it comes to that, just like education, high paying jobs, STD stats, and pretty much everything else that makes a man desirable to the pawgs you guys lust after.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How am I?

Women actually prefer darker toned olive men... Italians, Greeks... to pasty white dude's.

Black men can be desired... Just have olive skin like derek jeter then your set.

Actually the black American man is the most physically desired man on the planet.

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
In general, women seek out men, in their respective society, who have the most assets and power in order to be able to provide and protect the woman and their children. There is no magic to the logic.

And that's the white man for you?

The Indian...

Sun Kil Moon
Daps
Reppin
Post-Rock & Acoustic
Black guys need to have to this skin tone to appeal to most women.

dd58b1000cb75a105e595181646bbdd4.jpg

Olive-Skin + Light Eyes= :win:

WeSeeIt

Rookie
Daps
While in college, my favorite sociology teacher (a white woman) made us watch a documentary about how the worldly standard of beauty woman (the white woman) weighed out men of different ethnicities when came to coupling with him as a husband, provider, and father of her children when it came to his income.

I may be a little fuzzy on the stats, but I think I'm pretty close. I saw this back in 2006 or something. So I'm certain things have changed, but not entirely.

The white male was the standard - He was valued highly when he made 40k
The Asian male was next - he was valued highly when he made 60k
The Indian male was next- he was valued highly when he made 90k
The Hispanic male was next - he was valued highly when he made 120k
And finally, out of the ethnicities they chose to poll the women on, the black male was dead last and he had to make between 160k-180k in order for her to view him equally as a mate, husband, and provider as the white male who made 40k.

The prejudice is real. And they polled women in the street. And they said their answers on camera.

This is the same teacher who said that DWB's were real. And all the white students tried to argue with her and say that cops don't pull over blacks and hispanics disproportionately....and then she pulled out the stats...and the room got quiet.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Terrible esteem and thought train here. If you are an attractive male (both physically and mentally) no female will be able resist you.

An attractive black male could seduce the kkk grandmasters wife. Attraction is not a choice.

Most women do not select long term mates based off of looks. That's a male-centered thought process for determining a desirable long term mate.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
While in college, my favorite sociology teacher (a white woman) made us watch a documentary about how the worldly standard of beauty woman (the white woman) weighed out men of different ethnicities when came to coupling with him as a husband, provider, and father of her children when it came to his income.

I may be a little fuzzy on the stats, but I think I'm pretty close. I saw this back in 2006 or something. So I'm certain things have changed, but not entirely.

The white male was the standard - He was valued highly when he made 40k
The Asian male was next - he was valued highly when he made 60k
The Indian male was next- he was valued highly when he made 90k
The Hispanic male was next - he was valued highly when he made 120k
And finally, out of the ethnicities they chose to poll the women on, the black male was dead last and he had to make between 160k-180k in order for her to view him equally as a mate, husband, and provider as the white male who made 40k.

The prejudice is real. And they polled women in the street. And they said their answers on camera.

This is the same teacher who said that DWB's were real. And all the white students tried to argue with her and say that cops don't pull over blacks and hispanics disproportionately....and then she pulled out the stats...and the room got quiet.

Pretty sure indians might be least preferred men to women. Asians too.

Realize that black men have the highest lover value. This means not a serious relationship but a sexual one.

You don't need money to sleep with a female. Money is there for long term relationships

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
women dont move based on looks...they move based on personality & money.

Russia is a pretty racist place...but my dad went there and this white ladies family tried to get him to marry her.
Because they knew he had his own business and money.

You think Will Smith has any problem pulling broads?