Magic Johnson Steps Down as President of Basketball Operations of the Lakers

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Kobe is the GOAT Laker. Tragic said it himself. Kobe is winning oscars, writing books, has a podcast, top 3 father of all time, coaches his daughters basketball team, does content for espn but Tragic can't even do ONE simple job. :dead:
He wasn’t even the best laker on his team for 3/5 rings. Magic played 1-5 as a rookie in the nba finals and was the only rookie FMVP.

I keep telling you your franchise is a dumpster fire. Fixing the slow motion car crash that is the post-Kobe/Jerry Lawst Angeles Lakers is not “a simple job” you just keep trying to convince yourself that your franchise is in better shape than it is, despite your historically great players like Kobe and Magic both straight up telling you they ain’t shyt.
:francis:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lebron is entering his 2nd year in his Lakers contract. I agree that a second superstar is needed to compete for a championship.
No I meant if they wait til next summer to try and sign AD, then that means waiting til Brons 3rd year before they even put a possible contender on the floor.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Must be nice to be rich and quit your multi million dollar job with no consequences...:deadrose: I picture magic going to the beach and seeing jeanie calling him frantically and him tossing his cell phone in the ocean because he gives no fukks anymore...:wow::wow::wow:

Got off the sinking ship

Magic almost 60 and is hiv positive on meds. He doesn’t need that added stress and don’t blame him.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

LeGM and Klutch can't even get stars to sign to shoot a movie with him let alone play on his team so Magic saved himself the embarrassment of striking out on everybody but Khris Middleton and 30 year old Deandre Jordan and quit before the regular season even ended :mjlol::mjlol::mjlolheartburn::mjgrin:

basically this :mjlol:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

my man came back for more :dead::dead::dead:

Whole night got me like

tenor.gif

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
And not surprising usually it ends horrible when stars who were reverrred go back as a coach or in the front office.

For the most part tarnished their legacy and leads to a ugly exit

Today we saw it with Chris mullin and magic

Low key that's why I never wanted my niigga Pat Ewing to come back to coach the Knicks.