Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
The toxicity of Lebron continues.....

Bosh - blood clots in lungs, near fatal

Lue - insomnia, mental health deterioration

Love - panic attacks, depression. Mental health destroyed while it was never a topic in Minnesota

Beasley - mental health deterioration, suicidal thoughts/messages, threatening coaches/players

Ingram - blood clots, venous thombosis (unheard of for someone in their early 20s)

Coach killings - Blatt, Silas

Attempted coach killings - Spo, Walton

Never listened to Brown according to Shaq

Now Magic after not even one full season yet of dealing with Lebron steps down and has seen enough
Beasley was fukked up before LeBron got there

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think Magic saw the future. What free agent is coming? If you want AD this summer you gotta give up too much for him. Maybe you get him summer 2020. But who else? Now you're entering the 3rd year of Brons 4 year deal. Brons body is showing signs of wear and tear and he ain't gettin younger.

The whole "superstars don't want to play with Bron" thing started before he even came to LA. That ain't Magics fault. And it's a HUGE problem. You need at least one more superstar to compete for a 'ship. I think Magic sees that this situation likely will not get better anytime soon and jumped ship. Dudes saying get Jerry West. Whats he gonna do?? Either other stars are coming or they're not, and it sounds like they are not. West ain't changing that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So Magic was basically
18j5bem0bpqkyjpg.jpg

:gucci:

Fixed

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
I think Magic saw the future. What free agent is coming? If you want AD this summer you gotta give up too much for him. Maybe you get him summer 2020. But who else? Now you're entering the 3rd year of Brons 4 year deal. Brons body is showing signs of wear and tear and he ain't gettin younger.

The whole "superstars don't want to play with Bron" thing started before he even came to LA. That ain't Magics fault. And it's a HUGE problem. You need at least one more superstar to compete for a 'ship. I think Magic sees that this situation likely will not get better anytime soon and jumped ship. Dudes saying get Jerry West. Whats he gonna do?? Either other stars are coming or they're not, and it sounds like they are not. West ain't changing that.

I agree that a second superstar is needed to compete for a championship.