MAGA Taker Tells How Political WWE is :mjpls:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then straight up lying.

WWE is political, in both politics we are familiar with, and those that take place behind the scenes.

Taker just needs to go away.

The company itself is obviously involved in politics at this point, but their actual on screen shows rarely involve anything related to politics. Unless you reach pretty hard. I think he was referring to the product itself.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Undertaker tweeting is like Suga Free giving marital advice.

Like I was really watching The Last Ride and seeing dude all holding hands and rocking open toe sandals :picard:.

Kayfabe is dead:mjcry:
This is what hurts the most. Because you killed some of the fictional aspects of wrestling, but nobody takes it anymore seriously in doing so. So what’s the point?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Taker with the chancletas on had me :dwillhuh: and :mjlol:

Michelle saying he’s romantic was another :dwillhuh: moment. :heh:

:mjlol:Breh the whole time watching that episode I was like:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

At least Kane have leeway for his outside shenanigans but this is fukking Taker. Mr "Dead Man Walking", the Dead Man, the guy who damn near crucified Austin having pillow talk with his wife, shaking his toes in sandals like a full blown THOT, and allowing Vince Mcmahon to caress his back like he's his main chick:picard:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Is this doc worth sitting through? I was never a fan of this dude like that.

It's alright for what it is :francis:. Honestly, the first episode pretty much summed up the entire series and we really don't need this shyt stretch because they trying to compete with the Jordan doc :mindblown:

• Taker is old and washed
  • Taker had no faith in himself
  • Vince crying because Taker is washed and old
All and all, there are some things in the doc that was interesting like Taker being out of it after the Brock match and dude having self conscious issues, even though he's friggin Taker. Beyond that, it really should have been a two hour doc with the fluff being eliminated (Taker's open toes, Taker "boo lovin", and etc)

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
And then straight up lying.

WWE is political, in both politics we are familiar with, and those that take place behind the scenes.

Taker just needs to go away.
Yeah he's so full of it. The WWE isn't political but the wife of the majority owner of the company who was also an executive with the company was part of the Trump administration (SBA) and now heads a PAC to get Trump reelected. The WWE isn't political but the majority owner is good friends with Trump and is on a committee with commissioners of the major sports leagues that is devising plans on reopening up the economy. :francis:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The company itself is obviously involved in politics at this point, but their actual on screen shows rarely involve anything related to politics. Unless you reach pretty hard. I think he was referring to the product itself.
He basically said "I'm a company guy, WWE is politically correct, go USA!"

And WWE doesn't need to have overly political product (although they still use racist, xenophobic, and nationalistic tropes), the company still breathes it, regardless.

They have donated millions upon millions to the Trump Foundation, participated in corruption in being deemed an essential business...hell, they do propaganda for Saudi Arabia.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:mjlol:Breh the whole time watching that episode I was like:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

At least Kane have leeway for his outside shenanigans but this is fukking Taker. Mr "Dead Man Walking", the Dead Man, the guy who damn near crucified Austin having pillow talk with his wife, shaking his toes in sandals like a full blown THOT, and allowing Vince Mcmahon to caress his back like he's his main chick:picard:

You know it’s fake right? :pachaha: