MAGA maine's state rep asks what's so bad about hitler and the Nazi's

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why fake the thread title? she's not talking about "hitler and the nazis", i.e. WW2, which is what we all though when we clicked the thread :dead:

"MAGA c*nt from Maine defends Nazi training camp in Maine" seems to be the story here

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maine has heavy concentrations of PFAS in their water supply. This dummy’s brain cells must be tragically altered due to that to ask stupid ass questions such as this.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Once again the both sides and no tangibles no vote posters are missing.
full
I really hate these agents man. I wish anyone posting trump/maga/white supremacist/far right propaganda on this site would be permanently banned on sight. No redemption or second chances. Just delete them forever. It makes me angry when I see them polluting this forum with their crap here. I thought this was a black forum?

Last edited:
Daps
The incessant need for both sides (yea I said it) to make up shyt, is why so many people check out of this political shyt. :snoop:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you want to know where American politics is headed, just casually observe Europe.

European fascist political parties started the trend of taking their fascism to the mainstream and normalizing it..and now all Governments in Europe are led by far right neo nazi parties. And in America now, Republicans spew anti Black rhetoric daily with zero pushback.

It is now so normal in Europe, Germany's 2nd largest political party said it wanted to deport and rescind the citizenship of all non Germanic people in Germany no matter how many generations their families had been there.
This is where America is headed with all its pure white anti immigrant talk.

When shyt really hits the fan in the US, I hope all those both sider Tariq lovers have enough time and money to flee to Europe, Asia or Latin America..