MAGA maine's state rep asks what's so bad about hitler and the Nazi's

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You treacherous c00n bothsiders support this madness.
Bu bu but Biden
THat's a retard

But I want to point something out. People will forget or be ignorant to the horrors of the past if they are censored or scrubbed on the internet

You can't learn about Nazis on youtube, can't talk about genocides on IG or you get censored

If society isn't taught about or can't learn the horrors of the past because of fear of repeating it...paradoxically, it will be doomed to repeat it in a different way.
This retard is asking what Nazis did wrong should get dunked on by everyone. But she's probably not alone. There are probably millions asking the same question having not known horrors of the past.

For example, the horrors of Tuskeegee aren't known by A LOT of black people
She should be automatically disqualified from office. How did she pass history class. Her own country fought the Nazis. This is or should.be basic knowledge. She's either a Holocaust denier/actual anti semitic or playing dumb.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Inb4, "Hitler didn't do anything to Black people."

And I got smoke for those bytch ass nikkas that say this too:

Screenshot-1057.png

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Bu bu but Biden

She should be automatically disqualified from office. How did she pass history class. Her own country fought the Nazis. This is or should.be basic knowledge. She's either a Holocaust denier/actual anti semitic or playing dumb.
At the very least before you can even register to run, you should have to write an exam to show that you:
A. Have a basic understanding of history.
B. Have a basic understanding of the law.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Is this AI? Nothing else makes this make sense. No one could be this uninformed.

Daps
THat's a retard

But I want to point something out. People will forget or be ignorant to the horrors of the past if they are censored or scrubbed on the internet

You can't learn about Nazis on youtube, can't talk about genocides on IG or you get censored

If society isn't taught about or can't learn the horrors of the past because of fear of repeating it...paradoxically, it will be doomed to repeat it in a different way.
This retard is asking what Nazis did wrong should get dunked on by everyone. But she's probably not alone. There are probably millions asking the same question having not known horrors of the past.

For example, the horrors of Tuskeegee aren't known by A LOT of black people

I watch Nazi documentaries on YouTube all the time, hell you talking about :deadrose:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm not surprised. you gotta remember, even when the nazi was coming up, people in the US was co-signing that shyt, even holding big ass marches.

what's sad is people not understanding lawful and moral.

thats when you realize values have dried up
America First....a term that has had a resurgence.

9781526601131.jpg