As long as the bag is good right?

fukking c00ns

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
she was talking about this
normally i'd write some shyt about how these bans also affect black training groups and classes but i'm not aware of a single one in maine :snoop:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is why they hate things like DEI.

What they think DEI is, is how they've lived for hundreds of years. Look at the shocking level of stupidity on display here. You mean to tell me this moron even finished high school? Let me guess: her final exams consisted of writing down what sound a cow makes, spelling her own name and fitting a square block into the correct hole.

White skin allowed her to steal an opportunity from anyone else who is more educated and actually knows how to use their brain. These people hate any sort of level playing field because they're used to not having real competition.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THat's a retard

But I want to point something out. People will forget or be ignorant to the horrors of the past if they are censored or scrubbed on the internet

You can't learn about Nazis on youtube, can't talk about genocides on IG or you get censored

If society isn't taught about or can't learn the horrors of the past because of fear of repeating it...paradoxically, it will be doomed to repeat it in a different way.
This retard is asking what Nazis did wrong should get dunked on by everyone. But she's probably not alone. There are probably millions asking the same question having not known horrors of the past.

For example, the horrors of Tuskeegee aren't known by A LOT of black people