MAGA Agents Exposed (Cease Contact With The Listed Posters Until Further Notice :mjpls:)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
So Trump has officially been indicted. Federal charges. I knew what would happen after the first thread about what he did had no traction

Not a peep of opposition
:mjpls:

Then the indictment threads were made

@CouldntBeMeTho made a thread

My first post I made in there was intentional

They never fail to expose themselves

I wont post long paragraphs about the psychology of these fakkit ass agents on here. It's Thursday night. I'm on vacation. I'm bored. Air quality sucks. Since Trump brought news fukkery for the past 2 hours

Why not some good ol fashion Coli nighttime fukkery
:mjlit:

So back to this thread. Some bytch ass nikka posted this stupid ass shyt about Trump and Biden. Everything else he said in the post was irrelevant

This is the first bothsider to expose himself. I was waiting patiently for this moment
:mjlit:

Trump a former president being indicted left and right while running for president.

Joe Biden in a coma running for re-election.

We got culture wars and extremism in the country.

America invades countries when they have these types of situations.

We gotta do better :francis:

What the fukk does Biden have to do with Trump breaking the law??? For 1.5 billion dollars??? Isn't Trump already rich MAGAset? Why does your leader need to do this

Yes. He is indicted. Not guilty. fukk all of yall juelzing talking points defending this waste of life. Trump is top 3 worst world leader of all time

Back to the fukkery

As a real nikka should, I called this :mjpls: agent shyt out

This is what he told me after

No I didn’t. That’s just you being a bytch.

I would have never made this thread if he didn't post this shyt

Its too late to turn back now. Now it's time for you to be indicted bytch ass nikka
:ufdup:

The exposal will continue in my next post

Trump can't even get his own party under control. DeSantis is out-racisting him and winning. The Republican party has been destroyed because of MAGA

fukk the political facts. This is about exposing one of the MANY republican agents

Cacs or c00ns. Doesn't matter. Yall won't keep getting away with the bullshyt yall infest TLR with every thread. It's over for yall

I need help from the experts
@Billy Ocean @Unknown Poster @Born2BKing

Foot on necks all 2023

:ahh:

giphy.webp

EDIT: THE LIST WE'RE KEEPING UPDATED FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

We are indicting every single one. Investigating until further notice. Bushes, negs, neg trains, reports, or bans, they will be held accountable

CAC AGENTS/ c00n MAGA SUPPORTERS ON THE COLI: @Sir Richard Spirit @tuckgod @alpo @Everythingg @TripleAgent @OriginalBrownSkinMan @3rdWorld
@Mowgli @Max Power

@Bunchy Carter @TallMan_J @kevm3@Silver Surfer
@Captain Crunch @Pazzy
@Will Ross

@satam55 @thekingsmen @newworldafro @jilla82
@Still Benefited

@AFRAM GLORY
@Ray D’Angelo Harris
@TheKongoEmpire
@KingADOS
@NotAHotep
@BaltimoreTwilightMarauder
@bigdaddy88
@LezJepzin @North of Death
@Big Boda
@saturn7 @ORDER_66
@SupremexKing @blackestofpanthers @papa pimp
@LuckyLibra619
@CoryMack @JT-Money
@Cobalt Sire
@JamesJabdi
@Olmec
@that guy @Rozay Oro @HandyWithTheSteel
@Thavoiceofthevoiceless

ESSENTIAL THREAD LINKS:

HALL OF FAME MAGA BOTHSIDER ANALYSIS

Spoiler below

When all else fails blame the democrats

:francis: I’m sorry but OP is absolutely right.

I don’t even post that often on here anymore because I realized nearly every conflict discussed on this forum is a political attempt to divide blacks and push them towards more conservative politics that are actually rooted in racism and anti-blackness.

I SINCERELY believe that shyt is a blatant attempt to divide blacks around the world and in the U.S.

Always being hypercritical of Democrats, but ignoring the fascism in Republican talking points, deflecting to the LGBTQ community issues to justify being apathetic to the shyt that is going down in this country. They are literally BURNING BOOKS, firing teachers who teach BLACK HISTORY, trying to eliminate birth control, making it nearly impossible to own a home, trying to take away nearly every civil right we ever earned in this country and the trannies are what people clutch pearls about?!

:francis: Trust me when I say it’s noted. And the reason a lot of posters aren’t as active on this forum anymore.

The only thing I always do when I hear people trying to subtly push apathy or outright support of Republican, conservatives, ect in our community is question why?

In today’s political climate, HOW ARE YOU BLACK and how can you justify being a conservative? And I’ve NEVER gotten a clear or cogent answer.

The problem is not that you have a "different opinion."

If yall had the balls to just come out and say "I am a Republican. I support Trump or DeSantis for President in 2024", clearly disclose your politics, and actually argue in good faith so everyone knows where you're coming from with your inane criticisms of all things Democrats, we wouldn't mind tall on this board.

But then that would mean actually taking accountability for your political views and accountability for the Republicans yall want to see win when you are telling people to not vote Democrat.

Instead yall take this cowardly route of pretending to be objective critics of both sides with psuedo intellectual militant strategies of "laws specifically for black people" in order to spit a bunch of right wing babble with the clear intent of getting people to protest the Democrat party and help the Republican candidate win.

There's a difference between being critical of a party of choice and wanting that party to lose. The people being called out in this thread don't just "have a different opinion" they want to see Democrats lose and they want to see Republicans win. They speak with giddy excitement at any prospect of Democrats losing voters and elections. Then shout "fukk both sides" the next moment. Enough is enough with this manipulation.

It's fine to be critical of Democrats and expect more from them and raise those concerns. But when you want a party to lose, then it means you want the other party to win. And this game yall play acting oblivious to this fact, pushing people to question "why should we vote Democrat?" (As if a rogues gallery of white supremacists don't make it obvious), and pretending this is just harmless objective opinion abd cerebral thought; it needs to be called out. At the very least for the good of preserving stable and informative discourse on a black website. Free of the election and opinion engineering manipulation and propaganda yall pretend to be fighting.

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Back to this pathetic excuse of a man

@Sir Richard Spirit

I peeped some of the shyt he was saying in @CouldntBeMeTho 's thread. Dude was making no sense. These agents make it so obvious. The dumbest poster on this site could see how bad these fakkits are at hiding their right-wing allegiance

I looked up this man's posts with the keyword: cac

these are two of the many

“This is America we speak English” -cac

“Dumb cac. Don’t they know america doesn’t have an official language?” - coli poster

:francis:

So let’s say I vote for the politician who blocks all abortions.

How does that make me a c00n,cac,Russian,/Republican?

If you aren't an agent, you sure do defend yourself alot. Like imagine a sex offender (Trump) constantly defending himself against unlawful sex claims
:mjlol:

Strike 1

I went deeper. Typed this keyword: biden

Heres one of the MANY posts I saw

Now I’m a cac. We can talk about how bad of job Trump did too . We don’t have to stay on Biden. This what y’all wanted to talk about. :jbhmm:

The typical Coli bothsider defendant angle

"If we talk so much about how bad Trump is, why don't we nitpick Biden and compare Trump to the lesser of two evils
:skip:

Why don't we shyt on Biden more and justify everything Trump does. He's not that bad
:skip: "

It is what it is. But this post im about to share with my Coli brehs and brehettes

THIS POST RIGHT HERE IS WHY I SAID

fukk IT

Something has to be done

Enough is enough

Not voting for Trump, but people are going to look back at the Trump presidency/Covid time , as some of the best times of their lives. That will make people at least look at Trump differently .

WHAT THE fukk???
:gucci: :gucci: :gucci:

Nothing more needs to be said

It's over for these MAGA agents and far-right hoteps. It's over

This won't be my last post in here either

This wasn't even the tip of the Iceberg

pimpology-redd-foxx.gif

@Black Panther

avenger-infinity-war-black-panther.gif

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Back to this pathetic excuse of a man

@Sir Richard Spirit

I peeped some of the shyt he was saying in @CouldntBeMeTho 's thread. Dude was making no sense. These agents make it so obvious. The dumbest poster on this site could see how bad these fakkits are at hiding their right-wing allegiance

I looked up this man's posts with the keyword: cac

these are two of the many

If you aren't an agent, you sure do defend yourself alot. Like imagine a sex offender (Trump) constantly defending himself against unlawful sex claims
:mjlol:

Strike 1

I went deeper. Typed this keyword: biden

Heres one of the MANY posts I saw

The typical Coli bothsider defendant angle

"If we talk so much about how bad Trump is, why don't we nitpick Biden and compare Trump to the lesser of two evils
:skip:

Why don't we shyt on Biden more and justify everything Trump does. He's not that bad
:skip: "

It is what it is. But this post im about to share with my Coli brehs and brehettes

THIS POST RIGHT HERE IS WHY I SAID

fukk IT

Something has to be done

Enough is enough

WHAT THE fukk???
:gucci: :gucci: :gucci:

Nothing more needs to be said

It's over for these MAGA agents and far-right hoteps. It's over

This won't be my last post in here either

This wasn't even the tip of the Iceberg

pimpology-redd-foxx.gif

@Black Panther

avenger-infinity-war-black-panther.gif

You just putting on a show. Go ahead friend :francis:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
You just putting on a show. Go ahead friend :francis:
I'm not your friend. And Trump isn't your friend

Your daddy Trump couldn't even hold down his own soldiers who stormed the Capitol in the name of MAGA freedom. THE SOLDIERS HE TOLD TO GO TO THE CAPITAL. He sold every single one of you cacs out. ON CAMERA.
:dead:

Go ahead and hide

Just like your daddy

:pacspit:

I am not done either. It is OVER for you

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I'm not your friend. And Trump isn't your friend

Your daddy Trump couldn't even hold down his own soldiers who stormed the Capitol in the name of MAGA freedom. THE SOLDIERS HE TOLD TO GO TO THE CAPITAL. He sold every single one of you cacs out. ON CAMERA.
:dead:

Go ahead and hide

Just like your daddy

:pacspit:

I am not done either. It is OVER for you

I’ll make sure to bump this thread in the morning if I’m not banned. We have to give the morning crowd a chance to rep you.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I’ll make sure to bump this thread in the morning if I’m not banned. We have to give the morning crowd a chance to rep you.
Damn creh
:francis:

You already know you're done for

You won't even put up a fight?
:ld:

Go ahead and walk down to the bushes

Just like your daddy

donald-trump-joe-b-iden.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Wow.
The Trump years were some of the worst years of my life. Just felt the sting of more racism, was homeless, my people (Nigerians) got banned from America and just felt more hate and hostility from every and which direction...fukk that shyt.

Like what is wrong with people. I'm starting to think alot of people here ain't Black...Trump was hands down the most racist President of modern times. What's there to celebrate with him?
:dahell:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Wow.
The Trump years were some of the worst years of my life. Just felt the sting of more racism, was homeless, my people (Nigerians) got banned from America and just felt more hate and hostility from every and which direction...fukk that shyt.

Like what is wrong with people. I'm starting to think alot of people here ain't Black...Trump was hands down the most racist President of modern times. What's there to celebrate with him?
:dahell:
That post I quoted was the real reason why I made this thread

That's how you know he's a cac in his early 20s cosplaying as a black bothsider

IN WHAT WORLD

Was 2020 the "best time of our lives"?
:what:

I almost did multiple things I've never thought about doing in my life that year

Ahmaud Arbery alone.....

Posters like that need to go. Simple as that. There is no patience for these types in other forums

shyt has to change

And I'm a catalyst for the change
:demonic:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I almost did multiple things I've never thought about doing in my life that year

Ahmaud Arbery alone.....

Posters like that need to go. Simple as that. There is no patience for these types in other forums

shyt has to change

And I'm a catalyst for the change
:demonic:
This nikka is such a lame fakkit :laff: you wasnt Gonna do shyt after arbery

:laff: ol coli caped crusader identifying dumb ass Delusional bytch

Cosplay as the coli punisher/batman cuz you're autistic and get no p*ssy brehs:mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I went to Vegas in 2020 . You can’t imagine :wow:

I bet you was sitting at home watching The View. Don’t get your rep up off me you fakkit.

If I really wanted to both sides the issue I would have mentioned that both Biden and Trump under some type of investigation for handling classified documents.

I didn’t. I just pointed out the fact that one is half sleep and the other is fighting charges. Nobody wants Trump and nobody wants Biden, but it’s fakkits like you, who think we need one to get rid of the other.

You a bytch
That post I quoted was the real reason why I made this thread
That's how you know he's a cac in his early 20s cosplaying as a black bothsider

IN WHAT WORLD

Was 2020 the "best time of our lives"?
:what: