Mafia Trilogy - Official Teaser Trailer

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mafia 3 did look that good to me on PC...

When it first dropped it looked like shyt but with later updates it improved visually...

The problem was the engine they were working on was made by some czech dudes that left and they didn't know how to translate it...

I think they're good now and they better not go back to that trash GTA mission structure...That's why Mafia 3 flopped...

The story missions were great and felt unique but you had to do 100 repetitive fukking tasks to get to them...

fukk that shyt, just focus on the story and add a "free ride mode" for open world fukkery like the OG had...

3 flopped bc cacs "couldn't relate" :mjpls: To the protagonist and story which was flames

Gameplay wise it was repetitive though but what game isn't :yeshrug:. It had kind a shyt world design imo wide and flat with not much going on besides the ambiance

The biggest problem is that they recycled playboy magazines from mafia 2 :mjtf:

That DLC was great all 3 expansions were worthwhile

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never played any of these and Mafia been on my hdd as a plus game for years. I'll take it:mjlit:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't the cops come after you when you ran a red light in the first game? There's major gameplay tweaks that need to be made in the first 2 games.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Why remake 1 and 2 instead of giving us 4? Is it because 3 wasn't all that well received and they're trying to revive the glory of the first 2? Either way, I'll most likely get this.
I thought 3 was dope btw, I even bought the collectors edition with all the DLC's. :yeshrug:

They're only remaking the first one. 2 will just be remastered for current graphics and 3 will probably have some QOL updates on it but nothing major.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The first Mafia is one of the GOAT games. The level of realism and detail they put into the gameplay but especially physics were crazy. Each sequel has been a downgrade from the bar the OG set.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Competed 2 multiple times as well as 3 didn't really like it too much though but story-wise it was fine.

Have Mafia 1 on steam but I haven't really played that much but can't wait :wow: