Mafia: The Old Country Announced | PS5, XBOX Series X|S, PC | 2025 | Official Teaser Trailer

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I never played Mafia(always thought it was a GTA rip off like Saonts Row). Which Mafia game holds up today that dont look or feel dated?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I never played Mafia(always thought it was a GTA rip off like Saonts Row). Which Mafia game holds up today that dont look or feel dated?

You can get the definitive edition for the trilogy as a whole. One (remake of one) and three hold up pretty well. 2 is the odd one out in regards to being outdated but play it for the story.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
You can get the definitive edition for the trilogy as a whole. One (remake of one) and three hold up pretty well. 2 is the odd one out in regards to being outdated but play it for the story.
Can I get on the p5?

Yo I had no idea psn plus went up ….. not even sure why I’m paying for that shyt when I don’t even play multiplayer games

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Can I get on the p5?

Yo I had no idea psn plus went up ….. not even sure why I’m paying for that shyt when I don’t even play multiplayer games
Yes you can, in fact a few weeks ago the trilogy definitive edition was on sale. I would say wait until the next sale you might get lucky.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

Can I get on the p5?

I just bought the trilogy definitive edition for pretty cheap about a month ago. It's well worth the money and even though it's for the PS4, visually and effects wise it holds up pretty well.