Mafia: The Old Country Announced | PS5, XBOX Series X|S, PC | 2025 | Official Teaser Trailer

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Uncover the origins of organized crime in Mafia: The Old Country, a gritty mob story set in the brutal underworld of 1900s Sicily. Fight to survive in this dangerous and unforgiving era, with action brought to life by the authentic realism and rich storytelling that the critically acclaimed Mafia series is known for.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:

Loved 3 and the Mafia remake. I hope this game has as many interiors as 3 . 3 had some of the best interiors for an open world game, friends.
Controversial statement but I think Lincoln Clay story was the best out of all three protagonist.:yeshrug:

Just a shame about the same repetitive missions they had you doing over and over again.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
KcURpSp.gif

Happy to have the mafia game coming back. I need to give 3 another spin with the breh Lincoln :blessed:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Controversial statement but I think Lincoln Clay story was the best out of all three protagonist.:yeshrug:

Just a shame about the same repetitive missions they had you doing over and over again.
Not controversal to me at all. His story, the time period, music, etc.. were all better than the previous games.

The grinding aspect to the game and the glitches were it's downfall. The DLC didn't have those issues though. They were amazing.