Madusa Wants Long Term Storytelling For WWE's Women's Division

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The women are too bad to actually try this. No one ever actually points out that the mid card women's division doesn't exist because it can't, there just ain't enough good women. The five main eventer have to carry the rest. They should hire 600 women for nxt and hope 20 are good.
I've only been back into wrestling a few months but I did notice most of the women are awful. That women's Royal Rumble was :huhldup:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Im so tired of this childish shyt ppl do with women in wrestler

Men have it; I WANT IT TOO

Something is always wrong like the men's division is prime Attitude era

Rhea Ripley legit the second/third biggest star in the E

We've had Damage Ctrl for a YEAR

Thet STAY putting women's tag matches on TV

Michin is on every other Raw

Piper
Candice
Raquel
Chelsea
Sonya
Submission Magician
Teagan

On and on

We had one Raw where no women wrestled and ppl lost their mind

White women act like that gotta walk in a different entrance than the men or sumthin or they got to dress in a broom closet and shyt

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

wait-what-james-franco.gif

Daps
Bloodline angle isnt even written like a wrestling story. It was written like a legit streaming show thats why people are so in to it and they got Cody, KO, Sami, Roman, Heyman and the Usos who probably have a combined experience level of over 50 years in wrasslin' all working together on it backstage

no women are going to pull that off.

although, i was intrigued when Sonya was fukkin with Naomi and wanted Naomi to finally get her revenge

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

A new report suggests "several backstage segments involving female talents" were cut from this week's episode of "WWE Raw," leaving some talent who recently returned to the company nervous about seeing more potential changes now that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has been increasingly present backstage.

"Not while I'm around pal
Vince-5.png
"