Madusa Wants Long Term Storytelling For WWE's Women's Division

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The women would need to get the acting part down. In the beginning the bloodline story worked because you could see/feel Jey pain and it came off real.

Plus from the creative standpoint how many women writers are there in WWE?

Ronda was right about that, the women storylines mostly suck because they’re written my middle aged men who dont know how to write for women

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I suggested long before Sasha left that they should do the 4 horsewomen storyline with her, bayley, charlotte, and becky. :yeshrug: That stable could have easily ran for about a year or year and a half and culminated in a fatal 4 way at mania. But nikkas was acting like it was dumb but didn't give any real reasons why.

I don’t understand why did they even use the name or market them as that if they never teamed up

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Sasha vs Bayley always had good storylines, even that weird one where they kept beating each other up only for Sasha to confess her love to Bayley, still confused by that, but was entertained

Were they......were they implying sexual tension between these two?

I remember that storyline, too, and everything about it was weird. I honestly believe in an alternate universe, this storyline ended with them both coming out of the closet.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I remember that storyline, too, and everything about it was weird. I honestly believe in an alternate universe, this storyline ended with them both coming out of the closet.

I think that was around the time they were teasing a Mandy and Sonya being a thing as well. I mean I guess they were trying to tell the story of Sasha loving Bayley as a friend but it sure came off as sexual tension, even the crowd thought so :russ:.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The women are too bad to actually try this. No one ever actually points out that the mid card women's division doesn't exist because it can't, there just ain't enough good women. The five main eventer have to carry the rest. They should hire 600 women for nxt and hope 20 are good.

I remember two years ago when they had a tag team turmoil at Mania, and it exposed exactly why they use the women they do in the main storylines (those at the time being Sasha, Charlotte, Bianca, Becky, Asuka, Rhea, Bayley). The rest of 'em were mediocre and were exactly where they needed to be on the card.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

This just reminded me of another storyline they dropped for no reason

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I remember two years ago when they had a tag team turmoil at Mania, and it exposed exactly why they use the women they do in the main storylines (those at the time being Sasha, Charlotte, Bianca, Becky, Asuka, Rhea, Bayley). The rest of 'em were mediocre and were exactly where they needed to be on the card.

Them letting Sasha walk and signing all those women that mean nothing was a WOAT decision.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I think damage Ctrl has the potential to be good. They all have motivations and reasons.