"MADtv" on The CW thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we at least get the original Heavy D theme, not that bullshyt they used for the last two seasons. :scust:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I just want to :salute: all the brehs here who recognize MadTV greatness the first 5 season sooo many classics I always wondered why I could nver find this on any of the streaming sites but if this CWSEED has the originals episodes on there then im signing up IMMEDIATELY.

Now if only they released a box set of some sort with deleted scenes I would be sooooo happy:ohlawd:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just want to :salute: all the brehs here who recognize MadTV greatness the first 5 season sooo many classics I always wondered why I could nver find this on any of the streaming sites but if this CWSEED has the originals episodes on there then im signing up IMMEDIATELY.

Now if only they released a box set of some sort with deleted scenes I would be sooooo happy:ohlawd:
CWSEED is free. Just go the CW's website or use the CW app on your phone/tablet or Xbox.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Always preferred MadTV to SNL.

SNL has been coasting, that shyt ain't funny.

MadTV stayed funny for a long ass time with a bunch of memorable characters too.

They never got the love SNL got gee I wonder why? :hmm: MadTV usually offered consistent laughs every episode and the comedy felt more 'real' and not artificial. <--That may sound dumb but if you watched the show you know what I'm talking about.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Like so many of you have said I am surprised that Michael Mcdonald and Debra Wilson didnt blow up especially Debra she had nice t*ts I figured hollywood would love her:yeshrug: