"MADtv" on The CW thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The CW is bracing itself for a summer of MADness.

The network on Wednesday announced that new episodes of MADtv — oh, did you not know they’re bringing it back? — will premiere Tuesday, July 26 at 9/8c.

Additionally, The CW unveiled the members of MADtv‘s new ensemble: Carlie Craig (Todrick), Chelsea Davison (@Midnight writer), Jeremy D. Howard, Amir K (Argo), Lyric Lewis (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), Piotr Michael (Disney Channel’s Wander Over Yonder), Michelle Ortiz (Life in Pieces) and Adam Ray.

As previously reported, cast members from the original MADtv — which ran on Fox from 1995 to 2009 — will appear in each episode as special guest stars, reprising their fan-favorite characters. (The mere thought of Alex Borstein stepping back intoMs. Swan’s iconic slippers has me breathless.)

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Not gonna work out, the original Mad TV was so GOAT that nothing will ever come close to it. I hope it works out but i give it 2 seasons at best.
its a shame that its like this but SNL can be around forever and be so up & down....we lost Mad TV...In Living Color...so many other sketch shows in the middle...but SNL been here for the long haul :snoop: