Madden NFL 25 Reveal Trailer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not sure if I fully believe that. I do think a lot of it was built from almost scratch, but I'm pretty sure the trailer had some of the same animations used from previous EA Sports football games.

no it wasn't .

it's using Frostbite, the same engine that Madden uses, Fifa uses, Battlefield uses, etc. (yes, you read that right).

But the people who worked on the NCAA mods on PC helped with the modification of Frostbite for NCAA, so we'll see.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
no it wasn't .

it's using Frostbite, the same engine that Madden uses, Fifa uses, Battlefield uses, etc. (yes, you read that right).

But the people who worked on the NCAA mods on PC helped with the modification of Frostbite for NCAA, so we'll see.

I was referring to more of the presentation and dynasty modes; not really the gameplay. I mentioned the recycled animations

We'll definitely see. From what they've shown it looks promising

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I need to sharpen up my Madden. 24 skills.

Anyone want to play on PS5. I got some time to burn. My PSN tag is in profile.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In what world would this ever happen, breh? Even in a down year, Madden is at worse a top five selling game each year. The NFL isn't fukking up that money until the game stops selling. :mjlol:

:lupe: we was talking about this here too remember???

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I made a thread on this and it created a Coli controversy. I predicted this year or next will be the last Madden. Assuming NFL2K comes back.

But 2K will be lacking one important element that made them a serious problem for the competition...

Me :manny:

I'll never stop saying it, and Most people will never believe me but i had a huge hand in the creation of 2k. Well, the directions it went before Sega sold it to take two. Once they did that, my connection to the franchises was severed
I’d rather a company make a UFL game or Arena Football league game

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks

mcnulty-the-wire.gif