Madden NFL 25 Reveal Trailer

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sports games are one of the few genres that should be a game as a service and yet they continue to drop annual releases.

That’s crazy.

I completely believe EA and 2K would be completely fine with that.

However, if you think the leagues aren't trying to get that yearly release to juice the licensing payments, you're crazy. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why would they. They have made billions of the license. Look at all the people who buy the same game every year with roster updates and one new broken feature that is ultimately meaningless.

I'm saying tho, wasnt the NFL gonna take it away a while back or some contract negotiation fell through???:dahell:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They saying it's because Madden still has to develop for last gen but :patrice:

:mjlol: They said the same shyt for years brehs. They know you gonna eat it up and buy it. What do you think they suppose to say if they want you to buy their game? You want them to tell you truth? "Nah, don't buy my game, it's the same game as last Madden 24, nothing change"? :heh:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
They saying it's because Madden still has to develop for last gen but :patrice:
This is so they can strip away 90 percent of the features for the next gen model and then sell them back to you slowly over five years

New strategy for Madden fans. You really like Madden? Never buy the newest one, keep yourself on a one year delay and buy last year's version

I haven't turned my PS5 on since the previous December and this trailer still doesn't entice me

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying tho, wasnt the NFL gonna take it away a while back or some contract negotiation fell through???:dahell:

In what world would this ever happen, breh? Even in a down year, Madden is at worse a top five selling game each year. The NFL isn't fukking up that money until the game stops selling. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They aint give up that madden license yet???:dahell:
I made a thread on this and it created a Coli controversy. I predicted this year or next will be the last Madden. Assuming NFL2K comes back.

But 2K will be lacking one important element that made them a serious problem for the competition...

Me :manny:

I'll never stop saying it, and Most people will never believe me but i had a huge hand in the creation of 2k. Well, the directions it went before Sega sold it to take two. Once they did that, my connection to the franchises was severed