Madden NFL 24 Looked at as a "Make or Break" Game

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:francis: I was going to cop strictly for the crossplay so I can play friends and family members in other states. Does that shyt even work properly?

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Just got the trial and played the pro bowl. It just wasn't fun and playing defense feels weird like it's hard to control the players.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
As a kid I always worried about what would happen when Madden himself could be no longer be involved with the game at a high level. Looks like the falloff coincided with him stepping back the last 15 years or so.

It is the exclusive contract :scusthov: that f'd up madden. NFL2K5 was amazing and I brought it half the price that year.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:francis: Look Madden head brehs, its over. Just move on from this shyt franchise and just embrace the alternatives like 2K5 (mods), Tecmo Bowl, and Legend's Bowl. Anything other than EA dikking folks yet again.

Surprised ea hasn’t put a hit out on this dude :dead: he stay dropping that ether. They almost had me but I’m good :whoa:

br82186

Superstar
Daps

:francis: Look Madden head brehs, its over. Just move on from this shyt franchise and just embrace the alternatives like 2K5 (mods), Tecmo Bowl, and Legend's Bowl. Anything other than EA dikking folks yet again.

And he mentions a shytload of upcoming football games coming out soon, but knowing how retard amd Stockholm Syndrome'ish the players are they'll continue riding with them