Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Dallas publicly trying to psych themselves up like they the underdogs. Smells like insecurity.

This is not a great Niners team but one thing about this group since 2019 is they love a fistfight. They don't run their mouths a lot but they look forward to a hard hitting game. Haven't seen that characteristic from a Dallas team since the mid90s but maybe this year's team is different

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dallas publicly trying to psych themselves up like they the underdogs. Smells like insecurity.

This is not a great Niners team but one thing about this group since 2019 is they love a fistfight. They don't run their mouths a lot but they look forward to a hard hitting game. Haven't seen that characteristic from a Dallas team since the mid90s but maybe this year's team is different

:hubie:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

I was looking at something like this earlier. Niners were 2-4 vs NFC West but 8-3 vs everybody else. Of those 11 games, the Niners were 2-2 be playoff teams. The 2 loses were to Green Bay by 2 points and Tennessee by 3 points. So basically, they lost to the top seed in each conference by a total of 5 points.

Dallas was 6-0 vs NFC East but 6-5 vs everybody else. Of those 11 games, the Cowboys were 1-4. The 4 losses were to Tampa, KC, Vegas, and Arizona.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I was looking at something like this earlier. Niners were 2-4 vs NFC West but 8-3 vs everybody else. Of those 11 games, the Niners were 2-2 be playoff teams. The 2 loses were to Green Bay by 2 points and Tennessee by 3 points. So basically, they lost to the top seed in each conference by a total of 5 points.

Dallas was 6-0 vs NFC East but 6-5 vs everybody else. Of those 11 games, the Cowboys were 1-4. The 4 losses were to Tampa, KC, Vegas, and Arizona.
Refs egregiously fukked us bad at the end of the Tampa, Vegas, and Arizona games. Vegas game might have been the most corrupt game in the entire NFL this season. Hochuli's crew did the Tampa and Vegas games so we were pleased he was not assigned to this game.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
What has any Cowboy player said publicly to suggest they are psyching themselves up like they are underdogs? :heh: I've been hearing and reading a lot of SF gas in the media, haven't heard anything from Cowboys players though, fill us in.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Hopefully McCarthy studies them Seahawk games that 49ers lost twice this year.
That first game the Niners went down first drive and scored. Then the defense made the Seahwaks offense punt save we got the ball back. It looked like it was going to be a blowout, but Jimmy got hurt during that first drive and continued to play the first half ( concussion, I believe). We didn't do anything else during the first half on offense but the defense was lights out. Second half, Trey Lance came out and we couldn't get anything going and Russ began to cook.

Second game, it's Seattle in Seattle. The offense balled out, kittle went off, but the defense fall faltered down the stretch. We had some defensive injuries in that one, but everybody is expected to play this weekend.

Edit: just went back and rewatched the highlights of that first game. I forgot our kicker pulled his groin during warmups so we didn't have anybody to kick extra points/field goals. The Niners had multiple opportunities early to put the Seahawks away but failed. Second half, we fumbled a kickoff return as well and Seattle ended up scoring a touchdown. We lost by 7.

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some classic nostalgia for my fellow Niners brehs.

Merton Hanks pick 6. :jbhmm:

Jerry Rice dominating. :whew:

Dana Stubbefield :wow:

Grbac dominating Cowboys at home. :damn:

Restoring the feeling this weekend.