Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters
Daps
This is a franchise issue.

The same shyt we are saying about Dak was said about Romo. The same shyt we say about the discipline and focus of the team NOW, was being said 15 years ago.

None of the current Cowboys were on the late 90s rosters, the '06, '07 or '09 rosters.

Dak is good enough to win with but not good enough to mask deficiencies and win by himself. Only the most elite QBs can do that and he ain't that. So....you need discipline, sound coaching and a team that doesn't beat itself. 14 penalties.....that's the game. Cut that in half and you probably walk out with a win.

This is the same story we've been watching for two decades. Change up all the names....but the results are the same. The problem has been the same...Jerry and the entire culture of the organization. Everyone is fat and happy and it trickles down. We play and act like a team that has already won rings when no one has won shyt. Until the culture changes at the top, nothing matters. Peak Tom Brady couldn't fix this shyt. Maybe he could mask the problem being a better QB....but masking the problem doesn't eliminate it.

Jerry has his 3 rings and lots of $$$. That's all he cares about. Being comfortable and not upsetting the status quo.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
FJRQT35UcAIdQhW

Dak started to slide at the 26 yard line. Gave the ball to the center to snap at the 23, the ref brought it back to the 24. The ref had every obligation to grab the ball and bring it back to the 26.

Watch people still blame the ref when buddy gave y'all a GIFT.

He really should have put it back at the 26 :hubie:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Even if the ref was a world class athlete running to the spot…at best you’d have 1-2 seconds. Meaning it was NOT worth trying given the fact that anything going wrong=you lose. There was time for one, possibly two end zone shots. Instead you guys did some dumb shyt. End of story.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Parsons was ok but slipped. Zeke :flabbynsick: tho

Speaking of Parsons….. I ain’t know Skip was talking all that shyt

All Cowboys fans in here been saying all week was “Bulletin Board material” on shyt we said…… the irony:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also…. My homeys @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 @You know damn well

I noticed y’all didn’t vote for us:jbhmm:

I know a decision hasn’t been made about extended the contract of our alliance after the way things ended this season and the stuff y’all have going on with Seahawks and later the Rams.

But we are taking notice:wtb:

Again, we gonna touch basis and have a conversation when this season is over :patrice:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a franchise issue.

The same shyt we are saying about Dak was said about Romo. The same shyt we say about the discipline and focus of the team NOW, was being said 15 years ago.

None of the current Cowboys were on the late 90s rosters, the '06, '07 or '09 rosters.

Dak is good enough to win with but not good enough to mask deficiencies and win by himself. Only the most elite QBs can do that and he ain't that. So....you need discipline, sound coaching and a team that doesn't beat itself. 14 penalties.....that's the game. Cut that in half and you probably walk out with a win.

This is the same story we've been watching for two decades. Change up all the names....but the results are the same. The problem has been the same...Jerry and the entire culture of the organization. Everyone is fat and happy and it trickles down. We play and act like a team that has already won rings when no one has won shyt. Until the culture changes at the top, nothing matters. Peak Tom Brady couldn't fix this shyt. Maybe he could mask the problem being a better QB....but masking the problem doesn't eliminate it.

Jerry has his 3 rings and lots of $$$. That's all he cares about. Being comfortable and not upsetting the status quo.

Facts. They need to stop calling themselves "America's Football Team". Stuff like that lets you know off rip they think they're royalty despite doing nothing in decades to back it up. If anything, New England has been the most dominant franchise and they were more humble. As you said, most of their problems can be laid at Jerry's feet.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I know a decision hasn’t been made about extended the contract of our alliance after the way things ended this season and the stuff y’all have going on with Seahawks and later the Rams.

Again, we gonna touch basis and have a conversation when this season is over :patrice:

We was supposed to vote? I was talking mad trash at Dallas all thread. Lol

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
FJRQT35UcAIdQhW

Dak started to slide at the 26 yard line. Gave the ball to the center to snap at the 23, the ref brought it back to the 24. The ref had every obligation to grab the ball and bring it back to the 26.

Watch people still blame the ref when buddy gave y'all a GIFT.

He really should have put it back at the 26 :hubie:
Even in these images, the first sign of the slide is with 10 seconds - probably stopped the slide with 8 seconds. The ref is literally trying to break through the line only 4 seconds later. It wasn’t like dude was walking up the field to spot the ball.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Y’all defense ain’t good my brother

Riiiight. I mean they been injured and not trending good the past month but with a week off and our top CB and LB back, Jimmy G better pray his run game is on point and they dont go down early

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

I was very happy for yall today. Good win :ehh:

Yall tried to Atlanta Falcons the game hard tho :hhh:

If yall lose next week, the contract will basically have evened out as we were also a win one, lose one playoff team last year. So let's see what yall do vs GB then we can talk. :jbhmm: Esp with Seattle looking like they may be insanely on some "run it back" BS again :patrice: