Madden NFL '22: Restore the Feeling - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers Wild Card Thread

Who wins

• Total voters

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
The chef hat :laff: :laff:

FJQ_uk8VgAIuBVi
The internet is undefeated, how long before they find shorty IG :shaq:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe they/Dak thought running the ball with 14secs left was a good idea, even in a best case scenario they would've only had 1sec left.

They got greedy seeing the 9ers were playing that soft defense. 14 second was enough to get two shots at the end zone. They wanted something shorter but you gotta pay the clock. That's not the time to get cute.

That Gregory holding penalty fukked them over. They could have gotten the ball back with enough time to not need to rush.

Bottom line is Dallas is a poorly coached and poorly prepared team. They didn't make enough adjustments and continually shot themselves in the foot.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skip gotta stop with this umpire shyt. YALL WAS GETTING WHOOPED THE WHOLE GAME. Shouldn't even have been that close.

premier58

All Star
Daps
This was the yr. But now that bill is gonna be due and some names will be gone after this yr. We will never win another super bowl
I think my buzz wearing off.

@BucciMane @premier58 didn't I say the refs won't forget that shyt. :whistle:
Yea you did, actually. Shouldve kept his frigging mouth shut!! They didnt deserve to win anyway. Jimmy G doesnt airmail that easy throw and turn it into an int, it woukdve been a runaway.