Madden brehs, they finna finally introduce RPOs in Madden 20! We in Day 1 or nah?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Brehs, wats with this cap structure in Franchise mode.:dahell:

You can only really play one or two seasons before u are in salary cap hell
it's the NFL... 90% of the teams are in cap hell..

Trade your old players on the last year of their deal for low cost player/draft picks... draft well... or use that extra cap for free agents.. But nah... You not gonna stack a bunch of 90s on the squad, pay them all, and keep it under the cap..

PARITY=NFL=fukkED UP CAP=BEST PLAYERS MOVE AROUND

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Brehs, wats with this cap structure in Franchise mode.:dahell:

You can only really play one or two seasons before u are in salary cap hell

This is why I let the CPU do the signing for me, usually they're smart and don't get rid of good players. I'm playing with Houston now and was able to get Grady Jarrett, JJ Watt, CMac, Hopkins & Watson all on the same team with about 5M+ to spare with just letting the CPU handle Re-Signs and me handling Free Agency/Trades. The rest of the team are 60-85 OVR players but it doesn't really matter, I went undefeated with that line-up.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Never even thought to do that :ohhh:. I like the real experience. But u are kinda forced to, the way it's set up this year.
It’s difference then any other year lol. Depending on the team you gonna be in cap hell like they are in real life(chiefs, rams and eagles) and have to decide who you want to keep and who you want to let go :scust:playing without the cap on

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
It’s difference then any other year lol. Depending on the team you gonna be in cap hell like they are in real life(chiefs, rams and eagles) and have to decide who you want to keep and who you want to let go :scust:playing without the cap on

After on season, like 90 percent of the teams were over the cap :mjlol:. And I said fukk this shyt and turned it off. Had this mid range talent sitting there in free agency.

U cant restructure contracts at all like they do in real life or release someone without an OD and unrealistic cap penalty. Madden fukked up on this feature, they didnt adapt to the new real life contract outlook with the guaranteed money in relation to the cap hit. It looks like they just copied the contract info and kept it moving to RPOs.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
After on season, like 90 percent of the teams were over the cap :mjlol:. And I said fukk this shyt and turned it off. Had this mid range talent sitting there in free agency.

U cant restructure contracts at all like they do in real life or release someone without an OD and unrealistic cap penalty. Madden fukked up on this feature, they didnt adapt to the new real life contract outlook with the guaranteed money in relation to the cap hit. It looks like they just copied the contract info and kept it moving to RPOs.
breh we'll tell you again... that's called real football.. Here's the teams cap space coming into the off season of 2019

salarycaprollover.jpg

Most these teams got space for 1 player if that.. The other's are holding that to sign big players this season (like the boys with zeke and dak).. and the remaining suck... so they'll have money this offseason to get big names and not suck the year after.. while the good teams don't have space to improve a damn thing

once again... parity

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
breh we'll tell you again... that's called real football.. Here's the teams cap space coming into the off season of 2019

salarycaprollover.jpg

Most these teams got space for 1 player if that.. The other's are holding that to sign big players this season (like the boys with zeke and dak).. and the remaining suck... so they'll have money this offseason to get big names and not suck the year after.. while the good teams don't have space to improve a damn thing

once again... parity
man fukk that

I play franchise with the main goal of enjoying myself and getting good to point where I can annihilate users....that cap space shyt is too much

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

salarycaprollover.jpg

once again... parity

But teams do manipulate the cap by restructuring existing contracts to lower the cap hit of a single player. Madden franchise should allow this feature. It's more realistic.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
But teams do manipulate the cap by restructuring existing contracts to lower the cap hit of a single player. Madden franchise should allow this feature. It's more realistic.
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

we been asking for real contracts since ps2... fukk EA for real. Even the devs drop hints like "yea we know you guys wanted this but we didn't get the time to hash it out" cause we "need" to have this shyt every year for some dumb ass reason

I mean you can sign a dude for a 7 year 400k contract, he goes from 60-99 in rating, and never once asks for another dime or holds out.. It's silly shyt but hey.. its all we got