Madden brehs, they finna finally introduce RPOs in Madden 20! We in Day 1 or nah?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gameplay is OK but I will probably trade it in once FIFA comes out. :yeshrug:

Franchise mode is still trash and I don't give a damn about MUT.

Pass rush is a motherfukker. My QB probably have the season record for getting sacked. :skip:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I haven't played a sports game in years.

Kinda want this but for $20 or less lol

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I haven't played a sports game in years.

Kinda want this but for $20 or less lol
I was a madden faithful breh but I feel like I've been burned the past two years for 60:francis:. I played madden 19 prob 10 times the shyt was so bad but I need my football fix :mjcry: I know me im gonna cave in and get beat over the head again for that 60 wop :snoop:fuk EA

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I was a madden faithful breh but I feel like I've been burned the past two years for 60:francis:. I played madden 19 prob 10 times the shyt was so bad but I need my football fix :mjcry: I know me im gonna cave in and get beat over the head again for that 60 wop :snoop:fuk EA
Try to wait until Black Friday

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gameplay is OK but I will probably trade it in once FIFA comes out. :yeshrug:

Franchise mode is still trash and I don't give a damn about MUT.

Pass rush is a motherfukker. My QB probably have the season record for getting sacked. :skip:

Sad that madden 04-07 had better franchises. That’s all I play besides online

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea they fixed stuff but the fundamentals of the game after all these years are still wrong. defense is horrible there's problems with DBs goin the wrong way , tackling is garbage . the AI will sit and watch a ball get completed . I only play madden and a couple other games . I ain't gonna lie I'm starting to say fukk this n just play fifa and 2K. I'm good in madden I can usually beat or compete with anybody I play .but I'm just done with EA not making a good deep football game.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Madden is great on the field, the running game and kick returns are the best its ever been, also the defense from DB's work better than i can ever remember. Im loving the gameplay, real talk.

The franchise mode has been trash since Maddden 08, i cant believe just how far behind 2k they are :picard:, its embarrassing. I remember the radio show feature back in 08, that was peak Madden franchise, that was 11 years ago smh.

2K literally has everything you can possibly do or look at in real life as far as running a team, they will never be topped :yeshrug:.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
No
Madden is great on the field, the running game and kick returns are the best its ever been, also the defense from DB's work better than i can ever remember. Im loving the gameplay, real talk.

The franchise mode has been trash since Maddden 08, i cant believe just how far behind 2k they are :picard:, its embarrassing. I remember the radio show feature back in 08, that was peak Madden franchise, that was 11 years ago smh.

2K literally has everything you can possibly do or look at in real life as far as running a team, they will never be topped :yeshrug:.
not as big a money maker unlike ultimate team