Madden Bowl winner didn't throw a single pass or use a QB

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
He has a punter at QB and an O-lineman at WR :russ: How is he throwing a pass?

Any he won the tournament without throwing a single pass, maybe they should have made that novice level adjustment.
You dont think he got a qb on the bench just in case? And you really believe that the best madden players in the world gonna get stopped by simply running 5-2 or going into dumbass goal line defense when you not in goal line situations. Anybody that halfway know what they doing going to destroy that. They ain't the bums you've played

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You dont think he got a qb on the bench just in case? And you really believe that the best madden players in the world gonna get stopped by simply running 5-2 or going into dumbass goal line defense when you not in goal line situations. Anybody that halfway know what they doing going to destroy that. They ain't the bums you've played
You really can’t explain it to people cause they don’t understand that high level of play. Them dudes play the game for 20 hours a day and know all the exploits. 5-2 is food. He had eli as his qb btw.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You really can’t explain it to people cause they don’t understand that high level of play. Them dudes play the game for 20 hours a day and know all the exploits. 5-2 is food. He had eli as his qb btw.

A QB on the bench does him no good once he's called a play. Cause now I can call a 5-2 or a 4-3 and audible into goal line.

And I can tell you something else for 100% fact, there's no way I'm letting someone run 50 straight run plays on me without throwing a pass. Dude didn't even attempt a pass the entire tournament, that's ridiculous. That means no one went into a defense to force him to throw a pass to even see if he was CAPABLE of making the adjustment. I don't care how "high level" the competition is that's embarrassing. If I KNOW he can beat me running I'll at least make him prove he can complete a couple passes. This is basic sh*t.

Are ya'll high level Madden players? Cause right now you're sounding like amateurs.

50 straight run plays and get blanked 17-0 you sh*ttin me... EMBARRASSING.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
A QB on the bench does him no good once he's called a play. Cause now I can call a 5-2 or a 4-3 and audible into goal line.

And I can tell you something else for 100% fact, there's no way I'm letting someone run 50 straight run plays on me without throwing a pass. Dude didn't even attempt a pass the entire tournament, that's ridiculous. That means no one went into a defense to force him to throw a pass to even see if he was CAPABLE of making the adjustment. I don't care how "high level" the competition is that's embarrassing. If I KNOW he can beat me running I'll at least make him prove he can complete a couple passes. This is basic sh*t.

Are ya'll high level Madden players? Cause right now you're sounding like amateurs.

They're professionals. He ran through everybody in the tournament everybody most likely had defense for it but all it takes is one big play for a touchdown and goal line and 5-2 is going to get you burnt everytime especially goal line. And I promise you that you going at the wrong 2 dudes because we both would embarrass you just chill out cause its obvious you dont know what you talking bout.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They're professionals. He ran through everybody in the tournament everybody most likely had defense for it but all it takes is one big play for a touchdown and goal line and 5-2 is going to get you burnt everytime especially goal line. And I promise you that you going at the wrong 2 dudes because we both would embarrass you just chill out cause its obvious you dont know what you talking bout.

I already said I haven't played Madden in years so there is no embarrassing me, especially over a video game.

The fact is, none of the so-called professionals called a defense that would force this man to throw ONE PASS, THAT'S f*cking embarrassing idgaf.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Me and Yoge is elite guy. Probably the best / on the site and to top guys all around. But yea like I said dude plays the game 20 hours, and the dudes he play against plays 20 hours. If you don’t think them basic concepts you screaming out or if you don’t think these dudes have crazy user you foolish.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Me and Yoge is elite guy. Probably the best / on the site and to top guys all around. But yea like I said dude plays the game 20 hours, and the dudes he play against plays 20 hours. If you don’t think them basic concepts you screaming out or if you don’t think these dudes have crazy user you foolish.
Let's just leave him alone he dont know what he talking bout and stuck on some simple ass defenses that's only gonna work against bums