Madden Bowl winner didn't throw a single pass or use a QB

Daps
Running is very OP but I consistently have good passing games. I play against people I know though, not that online cheese shyt.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m no madden apologist, but If you adjust your defense, can stop/slow the run down, now sometimes you will get some cheesy blocking animations. But they do need to take time to re develop the game, they have taken strides to listen to the community through updates, and there will always be exploits or glitches

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Question because I haven't played Madden in years.

He couldn't go into a run-prevent defense? Like 5-2 or even a goal line defense? Goal line defense + blitz should shut the run game down. Cause you know he's not throwing a pass.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
AI logic is :trash: if it's 4th and 1, the AI will always crash the line and blitz you if you call a run play. If you audible into slants, they won't adjust coverage and their CBs will automatically get beat

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Question because I haven't played Madden in years.

He couldn't go into a run-prevent defense? Like 5-2 or even a goal line defense? Goal line defense + blitz should shut the run game down. Cause you know he's not throwing a pass.
That would cooked by pass or run probably both. That's novice level adjustment that wont work

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That would cooked by pass or run probably both. That's novice level adjustment that wont work

He has a punter at QB and an O-lineman at WR :russ: How is he throwing a pass?

And he won the tournament without throwing a single pass, maybe they should have made that novice level adjustment.

Last edited: