Madden 25 Official Thread - Demo coming tomorrow

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I heard of you, but i'm not impressed. I'm a old Madden vet. Your probably a cheeser, but i'm not scary. Send me a pm this weekend.
no cheesing at all, nikka i been playing madden since the 90s, i just dig in nikkaz chest, if u have it on ps we wont be able to play

but where all my mdadden nikkaz at @SuluNatDigga and the rest of the coli community we had poppin last year

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
no cheesing at all, nikka i been playing madden since the 90s, i just dig in nikkaz chest, if u have it on ps we wont be able to play

but where all my mdadden nikkaz at @SuluNatDigga and the rest of the coli community we had poppin last year
You don't want RG3 to get in that ass RIGHT NOW tho, you don't want all of that :stop:

Your avi looks like a frog, leap :yeshrug:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ

I been doing this since Madden 92. Got shirt's from tournaments during my PS2 reign. Last league I was in was on SOHH, but i don't remember you. Oh well I just traded in my 360 for the PS4

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You don't want RG3 to get in that ass RIGHT NOW tho, you don't want all of that :stop:

Your avi looks like a frog, leap :yeshrug:
dont do this court dont do this, remember how i got in your ass last year, like 2 or 3 times in our community, u aint score a point, i dont u got a win in the community, but ima break rg3 up worst this year

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Was on M$ for the longest, recently made that switch to Playstation. I don't think you want parts breh:smugdraperI'll probably cop the PS3 version first than switch to PS4 in Nov.

PS4 League will be formally introduced once the PS4 launch date is announced.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I been doing this since Madden 92. Got shirt's from tournaments during my PS2 reign. Last league I was in was on SOHH, but i don't remember you. Oh well I just traded in my 360 for the PS4
na i really fukk wit leagues, but i was in the one on here last year, didnt lose a game, just left cause people wasnt playing and we had to sim games, and just got bored wit the league, im into player vs player, i dont need all the rest