Madden 22 cover and trailer- two GOATS

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Passing is easy as hel. The whole community is literally trying to get them to buff defense cause nobody can stop the pass. Y’all just suck, and I agree this is a bad madden gameplay so far.
Well help me be great. I skipped madden for like 5 years. I played a little last year but I Can admit it feels different or I suck.

I never played the show before so it’s all new to me and nba 2k will be copped regardless

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Well help me be great. I skipped madden for like 5 years. I played a little last year but I Can admit it feels different or I suck.

I never played the show before so it’s all new to me and nba 2k will be copped regardless
It’s pretty self explanatory bro. You playing vs cpu?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It’s pretty self explanatory bro. You playing vs cpu?
It feels like the qb is throwing to the end of the route and I want him to throw it directly at the receiver. I also don’t feel like I can lead the receiver.

and I was playing against someone

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got this for $25 for the PS5. Played a few games and I don't really care for it. I haven't really been into Madden since 25 with AP on the cover. This game looks realistic enough that the animations are off putting. They just look stiff as hell and almost robotic. I expected it to look much better.