Madden 22 cover and trailer- two GOATS

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Signed up for ea play to try this on Sunday. It’s not bad from the few games I played but like all sports game it’s literally the same shyt.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I bit the bullet on this joint and copped from Best Buy about a week ago. I wish I didn't. The throwing mechanics on this are mess imo. I rarely fukk w/Madden, but this ain't it...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I bit the bullet on this joint and copped from Best Buy about a week ago. I wish I didn't. The throwing mechanics on this are mess imo. I rarely fukk w/Madden, but this ain't it...
Have you learned how to pass yet because this shyt is frustrating. It’s like I have no control over where I’m throwing it. They are throwing to the end of the route instead of where the man is

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This game is so bad this is probably the worst Madden ever. Like the sports development of Basketball and Baseball is light years ahead of Madden n these fukks still buying this shyt

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Have you learned how to pass yet because this shyt is frustrating. It’s like I have no control over where I’m throwing it. They are throwing to the end of the route instead of where the man is

I got rid of Madden for 2K22 which didn't cost me a dime. The passing is the main reason why I got rid of it b/c the mechanics are broken.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I got rid of Madden for 2K22 which didn't cost me a dime. The passing is the main reason why I got rid of it b/c the mechanics are broken.
Passing is easy as hel. The whole community is literally trying to get them to buff defense cause nobody can stop the pass. Y’all just suck, and I agree this is a bad madden gameplay so far.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This game is so bad this is probably the worst Madden ever. Like the sports development of Basketball and Baseball is light years ahead of Madden n these fukks still buying this shyt
Got madden and 2k and the show. None of them improved much of any