Mad Men: Season 7 (Part 1) 'The Beginning' - April 13th

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I heard that they're taking their time to let sally grow up too. Any truth to that, or no?

Daps
I heard that they're taking their time to let sally grow up too. Any truth to that, or no?

I doubt it, this just a money grab:beli:

But if that really is true, then I really feel cheated, cuz these are two seperate seasons that they're trying to bill as a single season. At least with breaking bad it felt like a single season they just choose to air that way... like it was written with the split season in mind (with the first half opening with a scene that doesn't occur til the second half).

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I doubt it, this just a money grab:beli:

But if that really is true, then I really feel cheated, cuz these are two seperate seasons that they're trying to bill as a single season. At least with breaking bad it felt like a single season they just choose to air that way... like it was written with the split season in mind (with the first half opening with a scene that doesn't occur til the second half).
The break between the shootout and the next episode (ozymandias) felt like longer than the break between the two parts of the season. I miss that show... Agh

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was AMC's doing

AMC is like the historically bad team that has two low draft picks develop into all stars and won't spend the money to build around them or sign them to long term contracts. Getting lucky and then cheaping out anyway.

Mad Men and Breaking Bad are network builders and they do all they can to fukk it up.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
AMC is like the historically bad team that has two low draft picks develop into all stars and won't spend the money to build around them or sign them to long term contracts. Getting lucky and then cheaping out anyway.

Mad Men and Breaking Bad are network builders and they do all they can to fukk it up.
a_560x375.jpg

it's sad because it's tru

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm late, but I finally caught the final two episodes. Loved the way it was ending until that silly song and dance. Shoulda been Don walking into that dikkhead's office and firing him. :camby:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm late, but I finally caught the final two episodes. Loved the way it was ending until that silly song and dance. Shoulda been Don walking into that dikkhead's office and firing him. :camby:

It shows KFC man was happiest in death. :to:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Man I was wondering why they werent showing the next episode smh we gotta wait til next year

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
just started this show couple months back, and it's all i've watched since :banderas:
wish i could have been here w/ya'll cuz of the wisdom. ya'll droppin parallels and all sorts of things i'd missed.
bless ya'll :lawd:

When did they imply that he was a prostitute? I don't remember. We all knew he was gay as soon he started coming on to Pete.
remember when pete gave duck $1000 to hire bob to get him tf out ?
duck did some research before hiring bob and came back saying he was invisible and nothing really checked out. that's why bob was able to get a job at the firm, he didn't need any paperwork. he didn't have any legit ones to show them. pete basically said "your hired" on a random thing.
he was originally from west virginia who went to some school which wasn't what he told everyone else. duck talked to some of the dudes over there and said bob was a "man servant"
pete came back and went off on bob before going to detroit and said "basically...i'm off limits"

Almost forgot about that Hooker shyt with Joan too, damn..Don was trying to Right her with that Bad Idea.
don actually told her that at her house AFTER she'd already gone through w/it. don originally went to her house, told her that when she was in her gown. later in the ep when she was done she came back and cleaned up and i believe don showed up again. check the ep again i could certainly be wrong, that's what i remember tho.

i'm attached to this show brehs, such damn piff.

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Finally caught up before the final season

Harry lost :mjlol:

Pete caught a minimal amount of L's and stayed loyal to Don :salute:

Last edited: